- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.14 - $171.04
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.94
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Nissan Sentra Tires
The Nissan Sentra is an elegant styled sedan, equipped with a strong engine and soft approach and departure angles. It has a spacious cabin, attractively styled to provide a comfortable ride quality. In addition, this car has a reputation for an excellent fuel economy and inexpensive maintenance. Tire quality plays a big role in performance and ride quality. CARiD has a wide selection of high premium Nissan Sentra tires from the most reputable suppliers in the industry including Pirelli, Michelin, Continental and General among others. They hold them in different categories including summer tires, winter tires, all terrain tires and all season tires. All season tires are designed for use in summer and winter weather. These tires bring convenience to your doorstep by eliminating the need for periodic changeover between summer and winter tire. Bridgestone Insignia tires are popular for their excellent traction on wet roads and their superb dry handling ability. The technology used to manufacture them improves fuel mileage and tread noise.
The Nissan Sentra is suitable for commuter travel as well as long distance travel. Paved roads are common in most urban areas. Regular tires will work on freeways and neighborhood roads. However, if you are looking to travel to your favorite campsite deep in the countryside, then you need a set of all terrain tires. These tires are sturdy and designed to withstand all the pressures that come with bumpy roads. The Hankook Ventus tire has tremendous hydroplaning resistance and an exceptional grip on the road. A run flat tire would also be a welcome addition on such trips. The Pirelli P Zero run flat tire enables uninterrupted travel even with a damaged tire affording you the opportunity to access a repair shop for repairs. To promote safety and well-being, inspect your tires regularly. In addition, install a TPMS sensor on all Nissan Sentra tires to monitor air pressure and temperature.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.