- (13)Fender TrimNissan Pick Up
- (1)Tail Light BezelsNissan Pick Up
- (19)Chrome Rocker PanelsNissan Pick Up
- (1)Bumper TrimNissan Pick Up
- (1)Door SillsNissan Pick Up
- (12)Emblems + LetteringNissan Pick Up
- (29)Custom GrillesNissan Pick Up
- (146)Exhaust TipsNissan Pick Up
- (30)Side VentsNissan Pick Up
- (342)License Plates & FramesNissan Pick Up
- (8)Aluminum MatsNissan Pick Up
- (23)Billet PedalsNissan Pick Up
- (187)Hitch CoversNissan Pick Up
- (11)Bed RailsNissan Pick Up
- (1)Bed CapsNissan Pick Up
- (60)Grill GuardsNissan Pick Up
- (57)Running BoardsNissan Pick Up
- (25)Mud FlapsNissan Pick Up
- (40)Wind DeflectorsNissan Pick Up
- (40)Bug DeflectorsNissan Pick Up
Right now, the majority of car owners are at CARiD. Do you know why they are there? Being well-known among the Pick Up drivers, CARiD is one of the most reliable companies in the industry that has many various aftermarket accessories and parts for your Nissan Pick Up that will make it work much better. If you check our digital shelves thoroughly, you can find everything you need, for example door sills, dash kits, floor mats, custom gauges, spoilers, cargo liners, tires, and some other things which can be needful for your Pick Up.
Moreover, we have a wide range of the Nissan Pick Up Chrome Accessories used to give every car an amazing look and style. All chrome accessories which we store are built by the premier manufacturers on the market, among which SAA, Putco, SES Trims, AMI, ACC, and RI can be found. Engineers and designers of these producers do their best to produce things which will put a smile on your face. With the help of these accessories, you are able to be the most stylish car owner on the road. You should just contact CARiD.com where you will make your choice in a second.
- AMI® Tail Light CoversTail Light Covers by AMI®. If you want to add visual appeal to your vehicle just do not hesitate and choose this aluminum product that won’t peel or crack. Whether it’s polished, powdercoated or chromed, it will definitely make...$55.88 - $136.47
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect your fenders from...$61.25 - $208.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$66.24 - $358.80
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- ICI® Stainless Steel Rocker PanelsStainless Steel Rocker Panels ICI®. ICI Rocker Panels add style to your vehicles appearance while providing added protection against damaging road debris. These panels are constructed of the highest quality materials available and...Constructed of Premium Quality 304 Bright Stainless SteelOver 1,200 Applications Available for Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUV's$112.64 - $238.73
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims®. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of today’s most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. They’re double nickel chrome plated...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticDouble nickel chrome plated$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- K-Metal® Fender FlaresFender Flare by K-Metal®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$19.35 - $205.56
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Designer Printed Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$159.49 - $199.36
- Covercraft® Evolution™ Custom Car Cover$224.00 - $269.00