Your Pick Up is an important tool in your day to day life because it has the ability to carry the cargo you need shift and it’s comfortable enough to drive all day. That means that you need to install the right performance upgrades to give you more than servicing can give you and we have the right upgrades to suit your vehicle. They’re the easy way to make sure that it’s running at its best and a great starting point is the Nissan Pick Up air intake.
Your engine uses a mixture of fuel and air to run and an aftermarket air intake can improve the performance by allowing more air or colder air to reach your engine. We have different types including the cold air intake which allows your engine to get cooler air that is easier to burn or the short ram intake which will remove the restrictions of your standard intake so your engine gets a higher volume of air. Each has its own strengths and because we have them all you can choose the one that will suit your driving style and give you the performance that works for you.
- KN 57 Series FIPK Generation I Air Intake SystemEngine Gasket Set by Sealed Power. Intake Manifold Gaskets with Rubber-Plastic End Seals with Locating Pins.$55.99 - $249.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R.$123.25 - $293.25
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air filter.$50.24 - $509.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$26.99 - $95.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N.$30.99 - $139.99
- K&N® E Series Round Tapered Air FilterE Series Round Tapered Air Filter by K&N.$33.99 - $106.99
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Panel Air FilterSynthaFlow Panel Air Filter by AIRAID.$42.74 - $91.90
- AIRAID® SynthaMax® Panel Red Air FilterSynthaMax Panel Red Air Filter by AIRAID.$46.82 - $98.84
- AIRAID® SynthaMax® Round Air FilterSynthaMax Round Air Filter by AIRAID.$43.76 - $69.26
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Round Air FilterSynthaFlow Round Air Filter by AIRAID.$40.70 - $64.16
- Weapon-R® Air Flow Meter Adapter Kit with Dragon Air FilterAFM Adapter Kit with Dragon Air Filter by Weapon-R. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.$92.65 - $98.00
- Weapon-R® Air Flow Meter Adapter Kit with Secret Weapon Air FilterAFM Adapter Kit with Secret Weapon Air Filter by Weapon-R. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.$92.65
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe.$46.95 - $199.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Nissan Pick Up Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2006 Saab 9-2