Nissan Pick Up Accessories & Parts
Nissan's legacy of pickups in the US stretches back to the Datsun days, when the 720 was the marque's main hauler and set the tempo for the entire lineup. Up to this point, Nissan was still most recognized for its roster of sporty, stylish vehicles that were lauded for their efficiency as well as performance. It wouldn't be until the early 1980-s when the brand would step up with the Nissan Pick Up, referred to as the Hardbody. The model would wind up giving way to the Frontier, but upon its arrival on American streets, the Hardbody Pick Up made people notice and featured a double-walled truckbed and two large headlights. Two cabs were initially offered - Standard and King (Extended). The base engine was a 2.4L inline four-cylinder (104 horsepower) mated to a three-speed automatic transmission. However, a 3.0L V6 good for 145 horsepower was offered, as well.
The Nissan Pick Up was updated a couple of years later and showed off the SE, Sport, and Power packages. Featuring flared front, rear fenders and such redesigned Nissan Pick Up parts as headlights and a wire-mesh grille, the Hardbody Pick Up delivered a sporty yet rugged look. Also gone was the base 2.4L inline four-cylinder, which was now replaced by a 3.0L V6 full-time that produced up to 145 horsepower and 166 pounds-per-foot of torque. The engine was mated to a five-speed manual transmission with an automatic optional. For the Sport package, large off-road tires were the main attraction, although some complained of the lag they caused when switching gears. Other changes came to the Pick Up over the next few years, as both engines were improved. The truck was available in rear and four-wheel drive, and a limited slip-differential was made standard on SE trims. A bevy of options also began to make their way into the lineup including air conditioning, sliding rear windows, power mirrors, alloy wheels, and more.
Throughout the rest of the '90s, the Pick Up would see additional adjustments on its parts. On the XE, a value package was made available, which offered entry-level amenities such as power mirrors, chrome trim, and air conditioning. The SE was considered a step up, and showcased a sunroof, power windows and locks, alloy wheels, and air conditioning. Nissan implemented several upgrades for the interior parts, as well, incorporating a new dash, a driver's side airbag, and rear-wheel ABS brakes for both the two-wheel drive and four-wheel driver models. Eventually, the Nissan Pick Up would give way to the Nissan Frontier in the lineup. Although the truck is no longer in production, its value as a pioneering light pickup for the brand during the '80s and '90s is how it is remembered.
The Nissan Pick Up is seen as one of the most dependable trucks on the road. Featuring loads of dependability along with a cozy cabin, the fashion and comfort of the Nissan Pick Up is hard to miss. And since it also displays enough performance to turn any task into a pleasure cruise, it becomes pretty easy to see why this is one roadhog that still has plenty of fans eager to beautify it with stylish accessories.
Your truck needs to reflect your personality, your style. With CARiD.com's selection of Nissan Pick Up Accessories and Parts, we make it easy for you to get with the program. Our inventory of Nissan Pick Up accessories and parts includes everything you could ask for to dress your hauler up. Fashion, protections, comfort - we've got it all! Nissan Pick Up accessories and parts include grilles, dash kits, floor mats, tonneau covers, and more. The biggest names at the biggest value - that's how we do it. Don't leave your vehicle expressionless - treat it with the care it deserves.
- Coverking® - Neosupreme Printed Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Covercraft® - Evolution™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $209.86$209.86
- Thule® - Hang-Two Surf CarrierStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Cargo BoxStarting at: $229.00$229.00
- Centric® - Posi Quiet™ Remanufactured Loaded Brake CaliperStarting at: $37.40$37.40
- COMP Cams® - CamshaftStarting at: $222.95$222.95
- DashMat® - SuedeMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $45.99$45.99
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
- Rhino-Rack® - Pioneer Platform RackStarting at: $549.00$549.00
Whatever you expect from your Nissan Pick Up, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Nissan Pick Up and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Nissan Pick Up Dash Kits
- Nissan Pick Up Billet Grilles
- Nissan Pick Up Chrome Trim
- Nissan Pick Up Floor Mats
- Nissan Pick Up Body Kits
- Nissan Pick Up Wind Deflectors
- Nissan Pick Up Seat Covers
- Nissan Pick Up Car Covers
- Nissan Pick Up Tonneau Covers
- Nissan Pick Up Bed Accessories
- Nissan Pick Up Running Boards
- Nissan Pick Up Bug Deflectors
- Nissan Pick Up Custom Gauges
- Nissan Pick Up Light Covers
- Nissan Pick Up Side Mirrors
- Nissan Pick Up License Plates
- Nissan Pick Up Wiper Blades
- Nissan Pick Up Bike Racks
- Nissan Pick Up Roof Racks
- Nissan Pick Up Trailer Hitches
- Nissan Pick Up Sun Shades
- Nissan Pick Up Dash Covers
- Nissan Pick Up Winches
- Nissan Pick Up Fender Flares
- Nissan Pick Up Off-Road Bumpers
- Nissan Pick Up Side Vents
- Nissan Pick Up Sunroof Visors
- Nissan Pick Up Car Organizers
- Nissan Pick Up Car Bras
- Nissan Pick Up Racing Seats
| Posted by Eddie | (Winter Haven, FL)
The Dash Cover looks great. Well constructed and a perfect fit. Better than I expected.