Nissan Maxima Trailer Hitches
This mid-size sedan is attractively styled with gentle approach and departure angles. The Nissan Maxima is spacious with enough space at the back to accommodate a couple of six footers. It has a great ride quality and impressive handling. Its cargo area is just adequate. It has a brawny engine, which gives it tremendous towing potential. A trailer attached to its back will give you extra haulage capacity. You can now dash to that remote campsite with all your gear intact. In fact, you can even tow a boat. All you need is a quality trailer hitch to connect your trailer to your vehicle. In this regard, CARiD is the right place to shop. CARiD stocks a wide range of Maxima trailer hitches for different hauling needs. Your choice will depend on your car’s towing potential and the size of your trailer. You also need to select a hitch that will balance the load weight correctly against your car.
CARiD stocks weight-carrying hitches, weight-distribution hitches, gooseneck and 5th wheel hitches. Your selection of Nissan Maxima will be between the weight-bearing hitch and weight-distribution hitch. The weight-distribution hitch appears to have a head start because it is equipped with a spring bar mechanism that transfers some of the load weight forward to the front axle. Proper weight distribution is important to ensure stability on the road. Nissan Maxima trailer hitches are designed to guarantee precision and safety. The manufacturers design these hitches for the precise fitment of specific vehicle makes and models. As such, there is a hitch designed for your cars specific use. Trailer hitches come fully welded and ready to bolt onto your vehicle. No drilling or adjustments are required to install it. In addition, CARiD stocks an assortment of accessories to help you set up the hitch successfully. These include hitch covers, electrical connectors and other such components.
- # 10406377
- # 9907469
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo Boxfrom $549.00 - $699.00# 13307174
| Posted by Nathaniel | (Chicago, IL)
It takes a little to figure out path for wire but done in less than an hour. Great product for do it yourself people. I was quoted about 100 dollars for it to be done professionally. If you want to save money then great. If not, up to you.
- Popular Maxima Part Numbers
- CURT® 112642 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Euro Insert with 2" Ball, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 11264 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 11352 - Class 1 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56022 - 3 Wire T-Connector (With 4-Flat)
- Nissan Maxima Models
- Maxima GL Trailer Hitches
- Maxima GLE Trailer Hitches
- Maxima GXE Trailer Hitches
- Maxima S Trailer Hitches
- Maxima SE Trailer Hitches
- Maxima SE 20th Anniversary Edition Trailer Hitches
- Maxima SL Trailer Hitches
- Maxima SV Trailer Hitches