- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Nissan Juke Tires
The Nissan Juke is a superb combination of style and performance. This car has the luxurious comfort of a SUV and the handling of a sedan. It has a sleek styling design, fine tuned suspensions and impressive riving dynamics. The cabin is spacious, accommodating five adults comfortably. The appropriate set of tires for this crossover SUV depends on the season and expected performance. In this regard, CARiD has a wide range of Nissan Juke tires from the most reliable brands in the country targeting your specific needs. In addition, they also have a pool of experienced professionals on standby to guide and help you make the best selection for your car. Summer tires and winter tires are designed to cater for challenges pertinent to those specific seasons. All season tires on the other hand are designed for regions that experience short winter periods. The Falken Sincera all season tire has a long tread life. It has in-built capacity to withstand warm temperatures as well as the subzero temperatures of winter.
Regular tires will suffice on any paved road. However, off road driving is a different matter altogether. All terrain tires are designed to cater for long distance travel including off the beaten tracks. The Falken FK452 tire for instance demonstrates increased hydroplaning resistance on wet roads. It also has superb handling response and an excellent grip on the road. Your tires need to be good condition always to guarantee excellent performance. Reduced tread patterns affect hydroplaning resistance and performance. They limit the amount of air currents flowing between the grooves to cool the tire. Worn out tires also experience increasing porosity and leakages with increased risks of a blow out and punctures. Installing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your Nissan Juke tires will help in monitoring air pressure and temperature. These gadgets alert the driver whenever significant deflation is detected allowing prompt remedial action to take place.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.