If you want to replace your car’s old or broken fog lights, you've come to the right place. Here, at CARiD.com, we've gathered a vast collection of Nissan Juke fog lights created by the leading companies in the biz, such as Winjet, IPCW, Spec-D, CG, and Spyder. All fog lights feature long-lasting durability and precise OEM fit. Moreover, we offer the most competitive prices for all of our products. In our inventory, you will find three main types of fog lights: halogen, HID, and LED. In case you don't know anything about them, we'll briefly tell you about LED and HID fog lights.
LED (light-emitting diodes) fog lights use very little power. Plus, because they don't contain filaments, which generate light, they are less prone to burning out or breaking than the ordinary lights are. The diodes come in a variety of colors. This makes LED fog lights very stylish accessories for any vehicle. Most automakers have begun to equip their automobiles with LED lights. HID fog lights emit a white-blue light. They contain xenon gas and are similar to LED fog lights in that they don't break or burn out. What's more, HID lights typically last about 2,000 hours before they need to be replaced.
- Spec-D® Projector Fog LightsProjector Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Projector fog lights are designed to cut through the scotch mist. These lights will add custom style to your vehicle in addition to hot looks.Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones, most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommendedAffordable - Unlike most OEM replacement parts, Spec-D Projector Fog Lights are available at a competitive price. In other words, you pay less and get more buying this Spec-D product$41.62 - $103.46
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$19.39 - $115.59
- Black Horse® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Black Horse®. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to assist you for years and years to come. They look and fit just as good as those overpriced OEM parts....Add sleek style and lasting utilityBuilt from high quality materials$32.40 - $74.25
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $448.01
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.60 - $213.16
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman®. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights...Provides better vision in fog, rain, and snowMeets OEM requirements$12.12 - $317.16
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...Direct OEM replacementImproves visibility of the road in fog, snow, and other poor weather conditions$16.86 - $302.08
- Valeo® Replacement Fog LightsFog Lights by Valeo®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$39.81 - $225.56
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $73.78
- PIAA® Night-Tech Halogen Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...3600K white color for better contrast at nightFor improving your lighting performance$24.65 - $58.65
- PIAA® Xtreme White Halogen Replacement BulbsXtreme White Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. TThese top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...4000K bright white color for visibility and styleHeat resistant quartz glass for long life$33.15 - $84.15
- PIAA® Night-Tech Fog Light Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...3600K white color for better contrast at nightFor improving your lighting performance$24.65 - $58.65
- PIAA® Xtreme White Fog Light Replacement BulbsXtreme White Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. These top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...4000K bright white color for visibility and styleHeat resistant quartz glass for long life$33.15 - $84.15
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$49.36 - $73.78
- Putco® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$31.99 - $90.99