The Nissan Juke gives a sporty feel and ride. Combined with its powerful engine and fun-handling characteristics, the Nissan Juke is the perfect car for anyone looking for a little, reliable hatchback. Pump up the power of your Juke engine with a custom built exhaust system from CARiD for unprecedented gains in horsepower. Aftermarket Nissan Juke Exhaust Systems are designed to increase the engine’s power output, and do so by maximizing the flow of exhaust gases from the engine cylinders. The stock exhaust system restricts the flow of exhaust gases, thereby denying the engine the opportunity to unleash its total power. Installing an aftermarket Nissan Juke exhaust system will free your car from the mediocrity thrust upon it by the stock exhaust system because it allows free movement of exhaust gases, thorough evacuation of all cylinders and rapid inflow of fresh air into the engine. What you get as a result is significant increase in horsepower and torque.
Apart from top performance and increased acceleration, you will also benefit from fuel cost savings. Improved engine performance occasioned by the installation of a Juke aftermarket exhaust unit leads to better fuel consumption at cruising speed, which essentially translates to fewer fuel expenses for you. The great performance and fuel savings combo is just a tip of the iceberg. Performance Juke exhaust systems also come with bold sound. The thundering growl of your car will draw favorable appreciation from your friends and respect from your peers. The exhaust’s sound quality does not deteriorate. It’s engineered to provide loud reverberations while reducing in-cabin buzz. Moreover, aftermarket exhaust units also come with a polished exhaust tip whose mirror-like finish gives your car a beautiful appearance from behind. Aftermarket Nissan Juke exhaust systems are easy to install. You can choose to install it yourself if you enjoy working on your cars or have the installation quickly done at the local body shop.
- MagnaFlow Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- HKS ES Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemES Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS. End of the silencer has difuser shape that will have shade around there when isntalled to a vehicle. It will have an elegant look. The thick designed tip has premium looking that...$396.48 - $1,631.35
- Takeda Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Takeda. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the...$395.00 - $2,495.00
- Spec-D Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$14.24 - $623.00
- DynoMax Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
- DynoMax VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- MBRP Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- Vibrant Performance 304 SS Rectangular Exhaust Tip304 SS Rectangular Exhaust Tip by Vibrant Performance. All Vibrant exhaust tips are made of T304 Stainless Steel for optimum corrosion resistance and then go through a three stage polishing process for a brilliant, mirror-like finish.$49.50
- Injen Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Injen. The perfect complement to your Injen air intake system is an Injen performance exhaust system. Each exhaust system is dyno-tuned together with the air intake system to achieve maximum horsepower and torque...$179.78 - $1,158.98
- Diamond Eye Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance.$39.95 - $389.95
- GReddy Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy.$4.75 - $23.75
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Nissan Juke Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2011 Nissan Juke