- (6)Pillar PostsNissan Juke
- (4)Window TrimNissan Juke
- (1)Mirror CoversNissan Juke
- (5)Chrome Door HandlesNissan Juke
- (2)Bumper TrimNissan Juke
- (1)Door SillsNissan Juke
- (10)Emblems + LetteringNissan Juke
- (9)Custom GrillesNissan Juke
- (146)Exhaust TipsNissan Juke
- (30)Side VentsNissan Juke
- (634)License Plates & FramesNissan Juke
- (2)Aluminum MatsNissan Juke
- (33)Billet PedalsNissan Juke
- (189)Hitch CoversNissan Juke
- (36)Grill GuardsNissan Juke
- (24)Mud FlapsNissan Juke
- (12)Wind DeflectorsNissan Juke
- (12)Bug DeflectorsNissan Juke
Here at CARiD.com, all your dreams can become a reality. Find whatever you want by checking our digital catalog where you can see a lot of various products, including wheels, headlights, tires, door sills, floor mats, cargo liners, seat covers, body kits, dash kits, spoilers, custom hoods, billet grilles, and other ones which can be really required by your Juke. With the help of these things, drivers can make their vehicle function to the best of their capacities for their satisfaction while they are on the road. When you get something new for your iron baby, one of its wishes is performed.
Now, we would like you to pay your attention to our great selection of the Nissan Juke Chrome Accessories designed by the major players in the business, among which you can find Putco, SAA, ACC, AMI, RI, and SES Trims. These brands do their best to create products which will provide any part of your Juke a classy contrast which will separate it from the rest of autos. Besides, choose the material you want your wishful chrome accessories be made from. It can be stainless steel or ABS plastic. Any way, you will love it. If you want to ask some questions, contact CARiD.com.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$34.98 - $62.55
- CCI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.40 - $138.00
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.Custom designed for each applicationPrecision manufactured for a perfect fit$29.99 - $74.99
- TFP® Stainless Steel Polished Pillar PostsStainless Steel Polished Pillar Posts by TFP®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...Built using T-304 stainless steel which is resistant to rust and corrosionStainless steel is polished to a mirror-like finish$30.46 - $112.85
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- CCI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.40 - $138.00
- Bully® Door Handle Cover KitDoor Handle Cover Kit by Bully®. These door handle covers enhance the looks and value of your vehicle and offer quick and easy installation via durable 3M tape adhesion. They are composed entirely of automobile grade long lasting...$12.28 - $86.16
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$36.56 - $222.03
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Nissan Juke Chrome Trim Reviews
2011 Nissan Juke