Nissan Juke Air Intakes
The Juke is comfortable enough to drive every day and it has the ability to take you almost anywhere you can think of which means that it’s the kind of vehicle that you need to look after. An important part of looking after it is making sure that it’s running at its best and the easiest way to achieve that is by installing the right upgrades so you’ve come to the right place. We have a wide range of them like the Nissan Juke air intake which proves you can get big benefits without a big price!
Since your engine uses air and fuel to run an aftermarket air intake can dramatically improve the performance and fuel usage of your engine by controlling things like the temperature and amount of air reaching your engine. We have different types of intakes including short ram ones that use straighter pipes to the engine so that it gets a higher volume of air to burn and we have cold air intakes that will ensure your engine gets air at lower temperatures. Because we have them all it’s never been easier to get just the right performance improvements to suit your driving style!
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $51.99$51.99
- Injen® - SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $247.00$247.00
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $66.95$66.95
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- Injen® - SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemStarting at: $224.20$224.20
- K&N® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $11.36$11.36
- K&N® - Dual Flange Oval Tapered Air FilterStarting at: $37.99$37.99
| Posted by Marco | (El Paso, TX)
The product is fantastic, you hear more spooling than the throat like sound.
S • SL • SV • Nismo • Nismo RS