- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.08 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 3$152.00 - $436.94
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.63 - $158.38
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT 7010 A/S DSST$517.51 - $573.97
- FALKEN® AZENIS PT-722$158.82 - $164.70
About Nissan GT-R Tires
Few cars on planet earth can beat the performance and handling exhibited by the Nissan GT-R sports car. This car has a sharp styling design, a muscular engine and superb handling dynamics. It has a comfortable cabin designed to provide functionality and a serene ride quality. Identifying the right set of Nissan GT-R tires will depend on several factors namely the prevailing weather condition, the type of roads you will be travelling on and your vehicle year and trim. CARiD has a wide range of tires for different types of vehicles, seasons and performance levels. They stock products from the most reliable brands in the business including Pirelli, Michelin, Continental, Yokohama and General among others. These all have one thing in common; their unparalleled commitment to top quality production. The stock summer tires as well as winter tires for the GT-R. In addition, they also stock all season tires for summer and winter seasons. All season tires are designed for use in both summer and winter period. They are manufactured for regions that experience short winter periods. The Achilles ATR Sport tire is just one among the many brands stocked by CARiD.
Regular tires are made to function on paved roads, on the freeways and neighborhood roads. They have no capacity for the rough sections associated with most country roads. For this, you need a set of all terrain tires. These are sturdier and more durable than regular tires. Installing a run flat tire would also be a good idea especially when engaged in long distance travel. The Pirelli P Zero run flat tire enables uninterrupted travel even when the tire is damaged. This gives the driver an opportunity to reach a repair shop to mend the damaged tie. In addition, installing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all Nissan GT-R tires allows continuous monitoring of your tires and facilitates prompt action before disaster strikes.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.