Nissan GT-R Hitch Covers
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Nissan LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- CURT® - Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball with Shank 45059Starting at: $112.43$112.43
- Tekonsha® - Breakaway System for 1 to 3 Axle TrailersStarting at: $46.54$46.54
- Thule® - Transporter Combi Cargo BoxStarting at: $422.95$422.95
- Hopkins® - 12 Gauge Bonded WireStarting at: $43.98$43.98
"The hitch cover is a nice finishing detail to complement the look of the vehicle. The size of the plate could stand to be a little larger, but overall, it looks great! Very happy with the cover."
"Took a little longer than expected to arrive, but my guess is that it was due to the heavy weight of the box. Item arrived undamaged, though I doubt it would have made a difference in this case. Installation was mostly straightforward except for one issue, a muffler bracket was slightly in the way preventing the holes from lining up perfectly. I had to use a grinder to notch the corner of the bracket to accommodate, but 10 minutes later after the notch and a blast from a can of rustoleum spray paint the first side was bolted in no problem. On my Rogue particularly one side of the existing frame holes were rusted and took quite a bit of cleaning out to be able to thread the provided bolts, but that was my car's issue and nothing to do with the product. All in all, installation on this is definitely above beginner as the need for breaker bar to loosen old rusted bolts and need to slightly modify the product with tools that the average Joe may not have puts this solidly in the "intermediate" category in my opinion. Otherwise the item is solid and well built, definitely can take the rated load, and once modified fit perfectly to the existing bolt holes in the frame. I'm completely satisfied with the product at the price paid."
"Cool accessory for my Armada."
"Its primary use is to protect the bumper on my SUV, also adds a good looks to it."
"Product is exactly as shown on the website. Excellent construction and appearance. I choose the black step as it matched my black hitch. Installation is simple. You only need an adjustable wrench. Very functional for stepping up to reach bikes or cargo on my roof rack when towing my camper. Very pleased."