In the GT-R, Nissan has managed to offer what other car manufacturers haven’t been able to give the world: race car performance at an incredibly affordable price! It’s a sports car that should make you feel on top of the world, given its spectacular looks, amazing speed and muscle. Blaze the Nissan GT-R engine even more with a custom exhaust system and watch as the car’s performance quickly rises to peak level and stays there. Custom Nissan GT-R Exhaust Systems are fabricated using the finest engineering technology and are designed to boost engine output and enhance car performance. Get the finest Nissan GT-R exhaust systems from CARiD and have the pleasure of choosing from multiple brands with a range of GT-R exhausts and exhaust components on offer. You stand to gain up to 10% extra power and torque when you outfit your Nissan GT-R with a custom exhaust system. This means even greater punch from your car.
Another very significant difference a custom exhaust makes is that it lowers the weight of the Nissan GT-R. All aftermarket exhaust systems are made from ultra-light materials. Replacing the stock exhaust system - which is very bulky owing to the design and heavy materials used in its construction – with a custom one will reduce the car’s overall weight by a good percentage, invariably increasing the weight to horsepower ratio. Like with other custom exhaust systems, sound is a major issue in the Nissan GT-R custom exhaust systems. Your GT-R sports car will give a true race-car sound: loud, booming and deafening. You can fully control how loud you want the car to be by playing around with the mufflers available. Whether you opt to stick with the custom exhaust as it is or alter the sound settings, you will have a fully personalized Nissan GT-R exhaust note to enjoy.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Agency Power® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!$995.00 - $5,000.00
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Agency Power® Mid-PipeMid-Pipe by Agency Power®. When adding an Agency Power Mid-Pipe to your turbo car, you will gain more horsepower and overall performance. The mid-pipe allows for better flow of the turbine and wastegate gas. Unlike the factory...$150.00 - $2,595.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- HKS® Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$453.47 - $2,712.64
- HKS® Superior Spec-R Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemSuperior Spec-R Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Material: Ti. Sound (Close): L87/R86 dB. Sound (Idle): L67/R68 dB. Tubing: 3.4". Tip Style: SSR. Tip Size: 4.9" x 4. The durable full titanium exhaust system is lightweight and...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$3,528.00
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- Takeda® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Takeda®. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the...$395.00 - $2,495.00
- GReddy® Racing Titanium™ Exhaust SystemRacing Titanium™ Exhaust System by GReddy®. The GReddy Racing Titanium line is a true race inspired exhaust system. Based on our popular JDM Power Extreme II style, the Racing Titanium is very free flowing, having large diameter...TIP:Material: Titanium$5,220.25
- GReddy® Power Extreme PE-R™ Exhaust SystemPower Extreme PE-R™ Exhaust System by GReddy®. Today’s sophisticated tuners want it all, and GReddy’s SE exhaust systems deliver the full spectrum of features desired in a street performance system. SE exhausts increase flow...Elegantly refined Street Performance ExhaustComfortable tuned sound inside and out$3,040.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.