The GT-R is designed for pure excitement so if you’re lucky enough to own one then you know all about the performance and handling that set it apart. You need to give it the right tools to continue running at its best and that means upgrades so you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need. Our Nissan GT-R brakes, pads and rotors are the perfect starting points to turn your GT-R into even more of a monster or just replace some older components and you’ll be surprised by the low prices!
Your standard brakes can leave quite a bit to be desired especially after they’ve been used for miles so aftermarket systems can give you massive benefits while saving you money in maintenance costs. We have everything you need whether you’re looking to upgrade certain components or perhaps use better performing pads than the standard ones or whether you want to completely change your braking set up so that you can improve the track times in your beast. We also stock some of the most trusted brands in the industry like EBC, PowerStop, Brembo and Hawk so you know you’re getting quality!
- Power Stop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by Power Stop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...Cross drilled holes keep brake rotors up to 180°F coolerPrecision machined using a Tru-Cast™ technology$62.04 - $902.11
- Brembo® GT Series CCM-R Cross Drilled 2-Piece Brake RotorsGT Series CCM-R Cross Drilled Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece cross drilled discs will give...Optimum heat dissipation and fade resistanceLightweight construction reduces unsprung weight$11,995.20
- Brembo® GT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake RotorsGT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece curved vane slotted discs will...Optimum heat dissipation and fade resistanceLightweight construction reduces unsprung weight$1,627.20 - $2,683.20
- Brembo® GT Series Slotted 2-Piece RotorsGT Series Slotted Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece slotted discs will give you enhanced...Optimum heat dissipation and fade resistanceLightweight construction reduces unsprung weight$1,435.20 - $2,683.20
- Brembo® GT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece RotorsGT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotors by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece cross drilled discs will give you...Optimum heat dissipation and fade resistanceLightweight construction reduces unsprung weight$1,627.20 - $2,683.20
- DBA® CLUBSPEC™ 5000 Series T3 Slotted Rotor5000 Series™ T3 Slotted Rotor by DBA®. One per pack. This is DBA’s most aggressive 2-piece front brake rotor designed with the same slotted pattern of the T3 4000, but in lightweight 2-piece form with a center aluminum hat...T3 5000 series non-directional front disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace as a left-right pair)Best suited for higher horsepower cars at the fastest level of street driving, track use, and drifting$404.16 - $836.77
- DBA® HD Series™ 5000XS Drilled and Slotted RotorHD Series™ 5000XS Drilled and Slotted Rotor by DBA®. One per pack. 5000XS series rotors offer the same drilled and slotted patterns of the 4000XS, but in lightweight 2-piece form with a center aluminum section. Aluminum centers...5000XS series non-directional disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace rotors as a left-right pair)2-piece design features a lightweight aluminum center piece for less rotational mass, quicker braking response, and shorter overall stopping distances$449.06 - $847.17
- Power Stop® Z26 Extreme Street Performance Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. These Pads are for drivers drive high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula for superior braking powerThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$42.24 - $154.68
- EBC® Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$65.03 - $259.52
- EBC® Orangestuff Full Race Brake PadsOrangestuff Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of EBC’s highest grip brake pads designed for the fastest and longest levels of racetrack driving where racing-grade multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves...$92.23 - $259.52
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...$47.58 - $241.11
- StopTech® Sport Performance Brake PadsSport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....Formerly known as Street Performance PadsHigh MOT to Eliminate Fade$36.02 - $156.30
- Baer® Sport Ceramic Decela PadsSport Ceramic Decela Pads by Baer®. Decela Pads are replacement ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels than OEM pads do. Sized and shaped to fine tolerances...$55.47 - $190.44
- Hawk® High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...$54.98 - $270.41
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...$65.53 - $287.94
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.