The Nissan Frontier appeared in 1997. A replacement to the Nissan Hardbody truck, the Frontier successfully entered the mid-size pickup truck market segment. The Frontier had a conventional body-on-frame structure and typical rough exterior design favorable among the customers at the time. While being offered as the Frontier in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and South American countries, the pickup was available under the Navara nameplate on most other markets. In 2004, Nissan launched the second generation of the Frontier, which was destined to become one of the most successful models of Nissan’s “American” lineup. The Frontier is still in production, currently offered in the third generation.
When it comes to maintenance of such strong, reliable vehicles as the Nissan Frontier, one should use nothing but equally strong and durable replacement parts that will keep the vehicle’s excellence at its original level for many years to come. Visit our web shop and get everything your Frontier needs, quickly and at a reasonable price. Our vast collection includes Nissan Frontier window components that you can look through right on the web page. Alternatively, if you need a door or fender, you can explore our body parts catalog.
- Replace® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by Replace®. A window regulator is the mechanism inside the door that raises and lowers the window. A power regulator has an electric motor that actuates the regulator. There are scissors-type regulators and...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$15.62 - $278.46
- Dorman® Power Window RegulatorPower Window Regulator by Dorman®. This product is a quality and affordable replacement for the factory part. Re-engineered to improve on the original design, the window regulator is quality tested to ensure trouble-free...Direct OEM replacementEasily raises and lowers your vehicle's windows$22.73 - $235.39
- Dorman® Window MotorWindow Motor by Dorman®. Dorman Window Lift Motors are 100% new and include direct fit wiring harnesses and hardware necessary to complete the repair where applicable. Motors typically burn out due to failures of the Window...$26.77 - $322.75
- TYC® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by TYC®. You know you have problems with the window regulator when the window sits at the boom of the door an refuses to go up. Luckily, now you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a brand new component...$27.30 - $108.09
- Beck Arnley® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$31.13 - $163.44
- Cardone® Window RegulatorReplacement Passenger Side Window Regulator by Cardone®. Each unit is 100% tested at 3 points in the remanufacturing process for guaranteed performance. Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$13.16 - $225.59
- Cardone Select® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by Cardone Select®. CARDONE Select Engineered Technology ensures that all window lift motors meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function.50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$13.16 - $207.90
- Cardone® Power Window MotorReplacement Power Window Motor by Cardone®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...The finest quality at a great priceWe carry everything needed to complete the job$24.24 - $619.15
- Dorman® Window SwitchWindow Switch by Dorman®. A non-working window can be a hassle going through toll booths, drive-throughs or when you want to get some fresh air. Designed to withstand the wear and tear of daily use, the Dorman window switch is a...Direct OEM replacementQuality plastic housing$6.29 - $323.40
- SoffSeal® Window SealWindow Seal by SoffSeal®. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple to install and...Eliminates rattles and wind noiseProvides a factory fresh look$3.34 - $132.53
- Replace® Door HandleDoor Handle by Replace®. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if there’s a problem with the handle mount or the linkage connection, the handle...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$0.95 - $76.49
- Coverking® Custom SunshieldsCustom Sunshield by Coverking®. Custom fit to the size of your windshield, this car sunshield delivers 99.8% protection from the harmful UV-rays and the sun heat. Hassle-free installation and removal, easy storage with included...300-denier polyester top layer, coated with silver polyurethane to reflect most heat and UV raysSecond high-density polystyrene layer for total insulation$27.90
- Replace® Front Power Window RegulatorNissan Frontier 1998, Front Power Window Regulator by Replace®. With Motor. A window regulator is the mechanism inside the door that raises and lowers the window. A power regulator has an electric motor that actuates the regulator....Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$72.26 - $82.71
- Replace® Front Power Window RegulatorNissan Frontier 2005, Front Power Window Regulator by Replace®. A window regulator is the mechanism inside the door that raises and lowers the window. A power regulator has an electric motor that actuates the regulator. There are...$35.40 - $69.18
- Replace® Front Power Window RegulatorNissan Frontier 2011, Front Power Window Regulator by Replace®. Without Motor. A window regulator is the mechanism inside the door that raises and lowers the window. A power regulator has an electric motor that actuates the...$35.40
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Electrical PartsAll About Window Regulators & MotorsA window regulator is the mechanical assembly behind a door panel that is responsible for moving a glass window up or down along a guided track. Basic window regulators which have been around since enclosed automobiles were first introduced 100 years ago are operated by a hand crank, and power window regulators use an electric motor to do the work of moving the glass along its path. In this article, we'll discuss the basic designs of window regulators and how they work.