Nissan Frontier Trailer Hitches
The Nissan Frontier is the ultimate off roader vehicle. It has significant maneuverability, going around bends with minimal body roll. It possesses significant acceleration potential and has a great ride quality. It has a strong engine and tremendous towing potential. The Nissan Frontier has a reasonable cargo capacity. Attaching a trailer to it enhances its utility value. You are able to shift greater loads than before and even tow a boat with you. For this, you need to have a quality trailer hitch to connect the trailer to your car. CARiD has acquired a strong reputation for the quality of its products. They source them from the most reputable manufacturers in the country. They include CURT, HIDDEN HITCH, PRO SERIES and TOW READY among others. These brands have one thing in common. They have an unparalleled commitment to top quality production and great customer service. Their products are designed by professional engineers using sophisticated tools to ensure precision and safety.
Nissan Frontier trailer hitches are made from premium materials to guarantee durability and reliable performance. They have a black powdered coating to prevent corrosion. They are designed to facilitate precise fitment of a specific vehicle make and model. CARiD stocks the Gooseneck hitch and 5th wheel hitch for pickup trucks and larger trailers. Trailers typically dump 10% of their body weight on the trailer tongue. This weight falls squarely on the rear axle thereby giving you the ability to drive the truck at crosswinds. The trailer rig appears a bit shorter because a portion of the trailer lies above the truck bed. Installation process is simple. You need to drill a few holes on the truck bed to ensure stability. The manufacturers provide a template to help you place the holes properly. With the trailer secure, you have peace of mind knowing that you have the best value for money.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$25.01from $20.01 - $266.00# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$51.68from $41.34 - $151.38# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $226.03# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $87.26# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $212.56# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$46.53from $37.22 - $266.80# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$51.68from $41.34 - $665.14# 930
- Bulldog® Under-Bed GooseneckUnder-Bed Gooseneck by Bulldog®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll...
$150.66from $120.53 - $607.32# 928
- Westin® Trailer HitchesWestin's Receiver Hitches feature a round tube design, with some applications featuring a square tube design based on specific allowances or limitations. All feature a Westin quality textured black powder coat finish to match...
$111.60from $89.28 - $170.35# 5049
- Reese® 5th Wheel5th Wheel by Reese®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll appreciate how a...
$2.24from $1.79 - $1,601.10# 931
- Hopkins® Impulse™ Digital Brake ControlImpulse™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$18.14from $14.51 - $78.84# 2863
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $95.40# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
I was very impressed my harness for my Nissan Frontier! Installing it was a breeze! Directions were very clear! Definitely recommend this for every Nissan Frontier owner!
- Popular Frontier Part Numbers
- CURT® 55441 - 2 Wire T-Connector (with 4-Way Flat)
- Hopkins® 43575 - Towing Wiring Harnesses
- Draw-Tite® 75282 - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (750/5000 Weight Capacity, 800/8000 with Weight Distributing)
- Draw-Tite® 118525 - T-One Connector with Jumper Relay Harness
- Hidden Hitch® 87539 - Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (750/5000 Weight Capacity 800/8000 with Weight Distributing)
- Pro Series® 51147 - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (500/5000 Weight Capacity, 800/8000 with Weight Distributing)
- Reese® 44526 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (750/5000 Weight Capacity, 800/8000 with Weight Distributing)
- Tekonsha® 3050 - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring Adapter
- CURT® 13241 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (5000/500 Weight Capacity)
- Nissan Frontier Models
- Frontier Base Trailer Hitches
- Frontier Desert Runner Trailer Hitches
- Frontier LE Trailer Hitches
- Frontier Nismo Off-Road Trailer Hitches
- Frontier PRO-4X Trailer Hitches
- Frontier S Trailer Hitches
- Frontier SC Trailer Hitches
- Frontier SE Trailer Hitches
- Frontier SL Trailer Hitches
- Frontier SV Trailer Hitches
- Frontier SVE Trailer Hitches
- Frontier XE Trailer Hitches