Nissan Frontier Trailer Hitches
The Nissan Frontier is the ultimate off roader vehicle. It has significant maneuverability, going around bends with minimal body roll. It possesses significant acceleration potential and has a great ride quality. It has a strong engine and tremendous towing potential. The Nissan Frontier has a reasonable cargo capacity. Attaching a trailer to it enhances its utility value. You are able to shift greater loads than before and even tow a boat with you. For this, you need to have a quality trailer hitch to connect the trailer to your car. CARiD has acquired a strong reputation for the quality of its products. They source them from the most reputable manufacturers in the country. They include CURT, HIDDEN HITCH, PRO SERIES and TOW READY among others. These brands have one thing in common. They have an unparalleled commitment to top quality production and great customer service. Their products are designed by professional engineers using sophisticated tools to ensure precision and safety.
Nissan Frontier trailer hitches are made from premium materials to guarantee durability and reliable performance. They have a black powdered coating to prevent corrosion. They are designed to facilitate precise fitment of a specific vehicle make and model. CARiD stocks the Gooseneck hitch and 5th wheel hitch for pickup trucks and larger trailers. Trailers typically dump 10% of their body weight on the trailer tongue. This weight falls squarely on the rear axle thereby giving you the ability to drive the truck at crosswinds. The trailer rig appears a bit shorter because a portion of the trailer lies above the truck bed. Installation process is simple. You need to drill a few holes on the truck bed to ensure stability. The manufacturers provide a template to help you place the holes properly. With the trailer secure, you have peace of mind knowing that you have the best value for money.
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $157.17$157.17
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $57.83$57.83
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Pro Series® - 5th Wheel Installation KitStarting at: $52.14$52.14
- Eurosport Daytona® - Horse Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- WARN® - Shackle Bracket for 2" Hitch ReceiverStarting at: $49.52$49.52
- Pilot® - Navigator Clear Hitch Mount Back-Up LightsStarting at: $31.78$31.78
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $152.07$152.07
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector Assembly with ConverterStarting at: $37.84$37.84
- DefenderWorx® - Black Hitch CoverStarting at: $43.04$43.04
| Posted by Cliff | (Schenectady, NY)
I ordered a receiver hitch for my '08 Nissan Frontier and included the wire harness with the order. This could hot have been any easier to install. I removed the dummy plug and connected the harness and that was it.
Base • SE • XE • SC • SVE • LE • Nismo Off-Road • PRO-4X • S • SL • SV • Desert Runner