Nissan Frontier Hitch Covers
The Nissan Frontier is the ultimate off roader vehicle. It has significant maneuverability, going around bends with minimal body roll. It possesses significant acceleration potential and has a great ride quality. It has a strong engine and tremendous towing potential. The Nissan Frontier has a reasonable cargo capacity. Attaching a trailer to it enhances its utility value. You are able to shift greater loads than before and even tow a boat with you. For this, you need to have a quality trailer hitch to connect the trailer to your car. CARiD has acquired a strong reputation for the quality of its products. They source them from the most reputable manufacturers in the country. They include CURT, HIDDEN HITCH, PRO SERIES and TOW READY among others. These brands have one thing in common. They have an unparalleled commitment to top quality production and great customer service. Their products are designed by professional engineers using sophisticated tools to ensure precision and safety.
Nissan Frontier trailer hitches are made from premium materials to guarantee durability and reliable performance. They have a black powdered coating to prevent corrosion. They are designed to facilitate precise fitment of a specific vehicle make and model. CARiD stocks the Gooseneck hitch and 5th wheel hitch for pickup trucks and larger trailers. Trailers typically dump 10% of their body weight on the trailer tongue. This weight falls squarely on the rear axle thereby giving you the ability to drive the truck at crosswinds. The trailer rig appears a bit shorter because a portion of the trailer lies above the truck bed. Installation process is simple. You need to drill a few holes on the truck bed to ensure stability. The manufacturers provide a template to help you place the holes properly. With the trailer secure, you have peace of mind knowing that you have the best value for money.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 5 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Bully® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Nissan LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- Hopkins® - Brake-Force™ Brake ControlStarting at: $60.67$60.67
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.38$12.38
- CURT® - Front Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.69$144.69
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.43$148.43
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.98$144.98
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $121.61$121.61
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $140.95$140.95
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Autogold® - Black/Chrome Hitch Cover with Nissan LogoStarting at: $38.76$38.76
"I ordered a receiver hitch for my '08 Nissan Frontier and included the wire harness with the order. This could hot have been any easier to install. I removed the dummy plug and connected the harness and that was it."
"I needed a receiver hitch for my truck and ordered the Curt from CARiD. The fit was perfect and it took me about 20 minutes to install. Most of the time was spent getting my tools out."