It's very difficult to drive in adverse weather conditions. This is especially true in fall and winter when you have to drive in foggy weather often. Fog makes it very hard to see anything in front of your truck. Driving through fog or snow is not only difficult but also dangerous. Poor visibility might lead to a nasty accident. A huge number of accidents happen in foggy conditions. Fog lights are placed on most vehicles in order to increase visibility during bad weather conditions and help avoid accidents. Nowadays, almost all car manufacturers install these lights on their vehicles.
Some drivers don’t use fog lights as they just don't understand the benefits of these components. Because the wavelength of the light produced by fog lights glow is longer than that of the ordinary headlights, they penetrate the fog very easily. When these lights are installed, you will get better visibility in foggy weather. Your Frontier will also become more visible to oncoming drivers. On the contrary, light emitted by the headlights of your car have a shorter wavelength than fog lights do. That’s why they are not able to ensure clear visibility. We carry halogen, LED, and HID fog lights as well as replacement bulbs for your car. All of them come from the leading companies and feature the highest quality available. Order a set of Nissan Frontier fog lights from CARiD.com, and you'll make your driving experience trouble-free and much safer.
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 2 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any fog light products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week.
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $50.76$50.76
- Winjet® - Clear OEM Style Fog LightsStarting at: $16.64$16.64
- RI® - Factory Style Smoke Fog LightsStarting at: $130.90$130.90
- Spec-D® - Clear Fog LightsStarting at: $153.00$153.00
- Spyder® - Clear LED Fog LightsStarting at: $116.00$116.00
- CG® - Chrome Fog LightsStarting at: $100.40$100.40
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $58.48$58.48
- Spyder® - Smoke Halo Projector Fog LightsStarting at: $120.00$120.00
- Winjet® - Yellow OEM Style Fog LightsStarting at: $41.18$41.18
- Spyder® - Chrome OEM Style Fog LightsStarting at: $92.00$92.00
"Very easy to install, maybe hour to finish. Look great!!! Only problem I had was one of the bulbs blew when I powered them up. Don't know why cause they are already installed in the housing from the manufacture."