Nissan Frontier Exhaust Systems
One of the longest-standing pickup trucks from Nissan and often named number one compact truck, the Nissan Frontier is as charming as it is reliable. It’s neither short on power nor on equipment, and its rugged abilities on just about any road ensure that it carries you through the day no matter where you take your driving adventures. Keep its performance at its best with a brand new custom exhaust system. Custom exhaust systems have long established themselves as the go-to upgrade when you need peak performance without making any compromises. The variety of Nissan Frontier Exhaust Systems available at CARiD is no different. Built to enhance engine power, it offers tons more horsepower and torque than the stock exhaust system allows. Replace the stock exhaust system to realize up to 10% extra horsepower and torque. With brands such as MagnaFlow, Banks, aFe, Flowmaster, Gibson and MBRP offering cat back exhaust systems for the Nissan Frontier it is hard not to find an exhaust that appeals to you.
Beyond the power and enhanced towing abilities greater torque brings, custom Nissan Frontier exhaust systems offer better sound and improved looks. The custom exhaust note is significantly deeper and more determined than the stock exhaust note. It is also without the vibrations and noise so commonly heard through the stock exhaust. You will enjoy the quiet of the cabin with your windows rolled up or enjoy listening to the smooth boom of the engine with your windows rolled down. For anyone who appreciates the value of a good buy, the Nissan Frontier exhaust system goes right into the list of great buys. Not only is it affordable with the possibility of earning you a discount from CARiD, it’s also durable and reliable. Its performance remains consistent throughout its use. And its use will last for as long as you own the Frontier because it doesn’t wear out easily.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MBRP® - Installer Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $384.99$384.99
- aFe® - Twisted Steel HeaderStarting at: $429.00$429.00
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $614.50$614.50
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $321.71$321.71
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $95.25$95.25
- Banks® - Monster™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $505.95$505.95
- MBRP® - XP Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $494.99$494.99
- Flowmaster® - Force II™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $495.00$495.00
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Intercooled TipsStarting at: $53.93$53.93
"The hard part was getting the old exhaust off (2hr), and putting the new one on was simpler (1/2 hour.) The bolt hardware option made the whole process easier."