- (5)Pillar PostsNissan Frontier
- (4)Window TrimNissan Frontier
- (6)Mirror CoversNissan Frontier
- (23)Chrome Door HandlesNissan Frontier
- (5)Fender TrimNissan Frontier
- (10)Tail Light BezelsNissan Frontier
- (1)Headlight BezelsNissan Frontier
- (14)Chrome Rocker PanelsNissan Frontier
- (5)Tailgate HandlesNissan Frontier
- (1)Door SillsNissan Frontier
- (12)Emblems + LetteringNissan Frontier
- 3rd Brake Light CoversNissan Frontier
- (85)Custom GrillesNissan Frontier
- (145)Exhaust TipsNissan Frontier
- (30)Side VentsNissan Frontier
- (5)Wheel SkinsNissan Frontier
- (359)License Plates & FramesNissan Frontier
- (6)Aluminum MatsNissan Frontier
- (18)Billet PedalsNissan Frontier
- (188)Hitch CoversNissan Frontier
- (11)Bed RailsNissan Frontier
- (1)Bed CapsNissan Frontier
- (174)Grill GuardsNissan Frontier
- (137)Running BoardsNissan Frontier
- (25)Mud FlapsNissan Frontier
- (88)Wind DeflectorsNissan Frontier
- (88)Bug DeflectorsNissan Frontier
You don’t have to wonder anymore about the possibilities: CARiD is here to help bring them all out! Our inventory of Nissan Frontier Chrome Trim is directed at delivering on all the sparkling potential your exterior holds and we’ve got a full compliment of shiny accents to prove it. Nissan Frontier Chrome Accessories come in a variety of styles including Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Tail Light Bezels, Mirror Covers, and Port Holes. We dish out nothing but the highest quality because we only work with the most respected names in the business to make you proud. Nissan Frontier Chrome Accessories are designed and crafted from ultra-durable materials such as Stainless Steel or ABS plastic, so you can count on a lifelong mirror-finish that always stays glossy. Installation is also a snap. Nissan Frontier Chrome Trim is backed with auto-grade 3M tape for a quick “stick on” application. You don’t have to stay undercover. Dress your truck up with the radiant influence that never goes unnoticed!
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Nissan Frontier Chrome Trim Reviews
2005 Nissan Frontier