Nissan Replacement Driveline & Axles
- 200SX Driveline & Axles
- 210 Driveline & Axles
- 240SX Driveline & Axles
- 240Z-240ZX Driveline & Axles
- 260Z-260ZX Driveline & Axles
- 280Z-280ZX Driveline & Axles
- 300ZX Driveline & Axles
- 310 Driveline & Axles
- 350Z Driveline & Axles
- 370Z Driveline & Axles
- 410 Driveline & Axles
- 411 Driveline & Axles
- 510 Driveline & Axles
- 610 Driveline & Axles
- 710 Driveline & Axles
- 810 Driveline & Axles
- 1000 Series Driveline & Axles
- 2000 Series Driveline & Axles
- Altima Driveline & Axles
- Armada Driveline & Axles
- Axxess Driveline & Axles
- B110 Driveline & Axles
- B210 Driveline & Axles
- Cube Driveline & Axles
- F10 Driveline & Axles
- Frontier Driveline & Axles
- GT-R Driveline & Axles
- Juke Driveline & Axles
- Leaf Driveline & Axles
- Maxima Driveline & Axles
- Micra Driveline & Axles
- Multi Driveline & Axles
- Murano Driveline & Axles
- NV Driveline & Axles
- NX Driveline & Axles
- Pathfinder Driveline & Axles
- Pick Up Driveline & Axles
- Pulsar Driveline & Axles
- Quest Driveline & Axles
- Rogue Driveline & Axles
- Sentra Driveline & Axles
- Stanza Driveline & Axles
- Titan Driveline & Axles
- Van Driveline & Axles
- Versa Driveline & Axles
- X-TRAIL Driveline & Axles
- Xterra Driveline & Axles
The Nihon Sangyo Company was established in 1928. A little later, the name “Nissan” appeared as an abbreviation used by Nihon Sangyo on the stock market. The Nissan Motor Company Ltd originated in 1934 and soon after, the first cars with “Datsun” nameplates rolled off the Yokohama assembly line. A part of the Japanese industrial-military system during World War II, Nissan also produced military trucks, aircraft, component kits, and engines. The company grew quickly during the 60s and 70s becoming an international player with its own dealerships all over the world. Today, Nissan is the second biggest Japanese car manufacturer after Toyota. It has occupied almost all segments in the car market.
Our website offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of replacement drivelines and axles for Nissan vehicles. We stock premium replacement parts for the whole lineup of the Japanese manufacturer: the advanced-performance GT-R, the massive and powerful Xterra, and the compact and efficient Micra, among others. Manufactured by leading aftermarket companies from top grade metal alloys with the help of state-of-the-art production technologies, our driveline components and axles are the ultimate in strength and wear resistance. We work 7 days a week so you can contact us at any time.
- Cardone® CV Drive AxleConstant Velocity Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all...
$49.71from $39.77 - $87.87# 7676
- Dorman® Wheel HubWheel Hub by Dorman®. This product is an integral component of the wheel assembly, and it is critical for establishing the handling characteristics of your vehicle. Dorman offers you a quality wheel hub that is identical to your OE...
$23.18from $18.54 - $166.04# 4012
- Centric® C-Tek™ Wheel Hub Repair KitC-Tek™ Wheel Hub Repair Kit by Centric®. With this repair kit, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you...
$33.74from $26.99 - $43.09# 4583
- Dorman® DriveshaftDifferential Yoke by Dorman®. A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman’s Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply...
$367.79from $294.23 - $1,373.44# 4184
- Dorman® Driveshaft Center Support BearingDriveshaft Center Support Bearing by Dorman®. Dorman’s Driveshaft Center Support Bearing is quality-engineered to eliminate drivetrain vibration and restore drivability. Plus, it provides deep savings: depending on the...
$52.14from $41.71 - $96.52# 4186
- Dorman® Axle ShaftAxle Shaft by Dorman®. Dorman’s Axle Shaft comes as a complete kit. Packaged with all the installation hardware essential for a complete repair, it provides time-saving convenience at an affordable price.
$37.40from $29.92 - $364.54# 6284
- Pronto® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Pronto®. This bearing is designed to precisely fit your vehicle and deliver reliable function for maximum performance. It is constructed to effectively reduce friction and properly handle a load. Each bearing meets...
$13.76from $11.01 - $85.88# 4578
- First Equipment Quality® New Axle AssemblyAxle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste...
$63.89from $51.11 - $189.31# 1532
- Empi® New Axle AssemblyNew Axle Assembly by EMPI®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...
$70.60from $56.48 - $168.24# 1531
- Pronto® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Pronto®. This assembly is constructed to meet OE configurations and industry leading quality standards. It is designed to ensure precise fit, dependable function, reduced friction, and better fuel...
$29.71from $23.77 - $179.15# 4579
- Pilot® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Pilot®. Hub Assemblies feature high quality metal roller balls with added rollers over OE requirements to create a final product that is capable of bearing loads 20% to 30% more than other brands. All Hub...
$17.85from $14.28 - $205.72# 2712
- Koyo® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Koyo®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and gas...
$12.06from $9.65 - $463.78# 2135
- Quality-Built® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity.
$14.43from $11.54 - $87.26# 3927
- Quality-Built® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.
$25.85from $20.68 - $204.81# 3928
- Quality-Built® Wheel Bearing ModuleWheel Bearing Module by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity.
$22.99from $18.39 - $84.09# 3929
- # 17174028
- # 360688
- # 282458
Bought these for my 2006 Pathfinder. Install was a breeze and they were a direct fit replacement.
- Popular Replacement Driveline & Axles Part Numbers
- EMPI® W0133-1642552-EMP - Axle Nut
- Genuine® W0133-1722119-OES - Driveshaft Support
- Quality-Built® WH513294 - Front Wheel Bearing And Hub Assembly
- Quality-Built® WH513306 - Front Driver Side Wheel Bearing And Hub Assembly
- Quality-Built® WH513307 - Front Passenger Side Wheel Bearing And Hub Assembly
- Dorman® 614-001 - Outer Uni-Fit CV Joint Boot Kit
- Dorman® 614-002 - Inner Uni-Fit CV Joint Boot Kit
- Pronto® 295-18516 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Timken® SP450701 - Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- MOOG® 513310 - Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly, Front