- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $489.68
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Nissan Cube Tires
The Nissan Cube has an elegant styling design, a strong suspension and a great ride quality. This compact wagon is spacious and attractively styled to provide a smooth ride quality. It has a strong engine, stout suspensions and impressive driving dynamics. You need a strong set of tires to enhance performance and safety in this wagon. CARiD has a wide selection of quality Nissan Cube tires made by the most reputable brands in the country. These manufacturers use innovative techniques to guarantee the final product complies with the rigorous standards set by the industry. CARiD stocks a wide range of summer tires, snow ties, all season tires and all terrain tires. Summer tires are designed for use in warm areas. They are sturdy enough to withstand the searing surface temperatures and enhance performance in dry weather conditions. The Firestone Fire Hawk summer tire and Falken Azenis are just some of the brands available at CARiD.
Winter tires on the other hand are made to cope with the low temperatures reminiscent of winter. They have a strong braking force and excellent traction on wet roads. The Dunlop Graspic tire and the Michelin Pilot Alpin tire are prime examples of high performing tires. These tires are snow rated for year round operation. They also reduce tread noise on wet roads. The quality of your tires has a great impact on your vehicle’s functionality. Aging and worn out tires need immediate replacement to avoid compromising performance. Reduced thread patterns reduce the flow of air between the grooves to cool the tire. Increased heat buildup triggers tire malfunction. To maintain air pressure at optimal levels requires installation of Tire Pressure monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all Nissan Cube tires. These sensors monitor the performance of the tire and alert the driver whenever significant deviations are detected.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.