The Cube is one of the most unique looking vehicles on the market which means that you probably enjoy the attention that you get when you drive it. Of course, it does more than just look good because it’s a useful tool in your day to day life so you need to have it running at its best which means upgrades. You’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need and our Nissan Cube brakes, pads and rotors offer you serious benefits at much lower costs than you might expect!
While your standard brakes work well they’re designed to a budget so aftermarket brakes can work better and save you money because they’re cheaper to maintain. We have a range of different types of upgrades which means you can find something to stop your beast in a hurry or you can find something that suits a standard car and gives you lower maintenance costs in the future. We carry brands like EBC, Hawk and Brembo which are the most trusted names in the industry so you know you’re going to get the proven technologies and the best build quality money can buy.
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 17 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $46.29$46.29
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $78.52$78.52
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $81.72$81.72
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $41.59$41.59
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads Pad KitsStarting at: $59.01$59.01
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $221.88$221.88
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $137.91$137.91
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $101.78$101.78
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $149.54$149.54
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Front RotorsStarting at: $248.51$248.51
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."