Your Cube looks great and you want to keep it that way even though you’re doing things that can damage it. One of those things is squeezing your bike into your trunk so that you can drive to your favorite bike riding spot where relaxation is easy but the risk of damaging the bike, the vehicle or both can leave you feeling a lot less relaxed than you were expecting. However, you’ve come to the right place to make sure your next trip is perfect because we have the Nissan Cube bike rack you need!
We offer a wide range of bike storage solutions including hitch-mount racks, roof-mount racks, those that will mount onto your trunk for easier access and even those that allow you to carry a number of bikes at once. We have some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Thule, Rhino-Rack and others which means that you’re going to get the quality products that will protect your bike and your vehicle while making life easier. We have fantastic prices to give you value for money and that means that peace of mind is suddenly very cheap!
- Thule® Circuit Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Circuit Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. If you're in the market for a fork mount roof bike rack that's easy to load, delivers safe and secure transport, and has aerodynamic good looks, your search is over. The Circuit's...$159.95
- Thule® Paceline Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Paceline Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Thule Paceline roof bike rack is designed to safely and securely transport your bike on your vehicle's roof. It fits most bikes with disc brakes and you can install it on...$199.95
- Thule® ThruRide Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, ThruRide Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Thule's thru-axle fork mount carrier fits the complete range of thru-axle diameters without needing adapters and has universal roof rack system compatibility.One-handed throw-hood design fits 12mm to 20 mm thru-axles and 9mm quick release hubs (with included adapter).Expanding wide-jaw clamp accommodates a bike's thru-axle with no loose parts for easier bike loading.$219.95
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Criterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the...$189.95
- Thule® Big Mouth Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Big Mouth Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Big Mouth rack offers fast loading and secure bike transportation at an affordable price. The upright carrier provides the most upright stability and the self-adjusting jaws...$179.95
- Thule® Prologue Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Prologue Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Transport your bicycle quickly, safely and economically with the Prologue Roof Bike Rack. The Prologue is an affordable fork mounted carrier that can carry road, hybrid and...$139.95
- Thule® Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. This tandem and recumbent bike carrier loads faster and easier than any other carrier on the market. The unique design makes it so easy even one person can load...Innovative pivoting fork mount design enables easy one person loading and unloadingSecure stainless steel skewer holds fork in place for safe transport$439.95
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Sidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the...$199.95
- Yakima® SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, SprocketRocket Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This is Yakima's premium fork bike mount rack that will transport virtually any bike up to 45 lbs. with a standard 100mm x 9mm quick release front hub, from skinny tired...$189.00
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Whispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The WB200 is just as elegant and technologically advanced as the Whispbar roof racks it’s designed for. The aerodynamic shape has a curved profile to match...$289.00
- Yakima® HighRoller Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, HighRoller Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carry virtually any bike on your roof rack with Yakima's top of the line upright bike carrier. The HighRoller accommodates bikes up to 50 lbs., with 20" to 29" wheels and tire...$209.00
- Yakima® Viper Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Viper Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The Viper is Yakima's mid-priced fork bike mount rack. It provides all of the stability of a fork bike mount along with features you won't usually find elsewhere at this price;...$116.10
- Yakima® SideWinder Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, SideWinder Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Now you can get the stability of a fork bike mount rack for a tandem bike with the SideWinder Roof Bike Rack. The SideWinder will hold a tandem more securely than a wheel-tray...$399.00
- Yakima® Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Raptor Aero Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. If you're looking for an economical, simple to mount and load upright bike rack, your search is over. The Raptor Roof Bike Rack mounts easily to round, square, factory, and...$134.10
- Yakima® Boa Roof Bike RackNissan Cube 2009, Boa Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The Boa is Yakima's most affordable fork bike mount rack, designed to fit larger crossbar spreads of 32" to 50" and featuring a separate pivoting wheel tray. It attaches to round and...$99.00
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
Nissan Cube Bike Racks Reviews
2009 Toyota Matrix