Large and powerful, the Nissan Armada provides a great riding experience on the freeway and on rough tracks. It is spacious, with impressive handling and the luxurious comfort of a SUV. This vehicle has a muscular engine and a brisk acceleration, making it pure joy to drive in one. Its towing ability is superb. You need a top quality trailer hitch for such a vehicle. CARiD stocks products from the most reputable manufacturers in the business. These brands are synonymous with top quality. They are designed by professional engineers using sophisticated tools to guarantee precision and quality. As you select your preferred hitch, bear in mind your car’s towing capacity and the size of the trailer you wish to pull. Also, consider weight distribution across the trailer because improper distribution is a major cause of trailer-related accidents. CARiD stocks weight-carrying hitches and weight-distribution hitches. Weight-carrying hitches require an equalizing hitch to push some of the trailer weight forward to the front axle. However, weight-distribution hitches are better equipped because they have an in-built spring bar mechanism to transfer weight to the front axle.
Nissan Armada trailer hitches are durable and resilient products. They have a black powdered coating to prevent rusting from taking place. They are also all-weather equipment, suitable for use in extreme weather situation and rough terrain. With a hitch from CARiD, you do not expect to suffer a hitch breakdown while in the wilderness in the middle of nowhere. Manufacturers provide a nationwide limited lifetime warranty guaranteeing against defects in the quality and workmanship of the product. Trailer hitches are completely welded products designed to bolt right onto your car. No adjustments are required for installation to take place. All you need is a set of the right tools and the job is complete in a few minutes.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Bully® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Nissan LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.38$12.38
- Hopkins® - Multi-Tow™ Towing Wiring KitStarting at: $29.56$29.56
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- CURT® - Brake Control HarnessStarting at: $6.83$6.83
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $165.30$165.30
- Autogold® - Black Pearl Hitch Cover with Nissan LogoStarting at: $33.41$33.41
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $20.39$20.39
Posted by Richard M.
"Cool accessory for my Armada."