- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.12
- CONTINENTAL® CONTITRAC$131.03 - $277.61
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
About Nissan Armada Tires
If you are looking for luxury and performance in your next ride, then you may have found your match in the Nissan Armada. This large SUV is spacious and luxurious accommodating five people at the back comfortably. It has a strong engine and brisk acceleration achieving top speeds in a matter of seconds. It has a pleasant ride quality and impressive handling. To achieve its potential you need to equip this vehicle with a high quality tire in keeping with the season and expected performance. In this regard, CARiD stocks top grade Nissan Armada tires from the most reliable manufacturers in the country. These manufacturers use innovative techniques in the production process to ensure that the final product complies with the strict standards imposed by the industry. CARiD carries summer tires for use in summer and winter tires for the colder months of the year. The all season tire has brought convenience to your door. This tire is designed to function in both summer and winter. It has excellent traction on wet roads and improves fuel efficiency. The Achilles ATR Sport tire is one such tire. It has a solid grip on the road thereby providing better control and handling.
The all terrain tire is designed for travel over rough roads and uneven terrain. It is also ideal for long distance travel. The Falken FK 452 tire has excellent hydroplaning resistance and an amazing grip on the road without compromising wear resistance. The run-flat tire comes in handy where a tire is damaged in the course of the journey. The run flat tire allows you to drive safely to the nearest repair shop. Air pressure and temperature are important parameters in the working of a tire. These should be maintained at optimal levels. Install TPMS sensors on all Nissan Armada tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These sensors also alert the driver where significant deviations occur prompting remedial action before disaster strikes.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.