- (2)Lowering KitsNissan Armada
- (8)Lift KitsNissan Armada
- (11)Leveling KitsNissan Armada
- (17)Air SuspensionNissan Armada
- (97)Shocks & StrutsNissan Armada
- (27)Coil SpringsNissan Armada
- (27)Sway BarsNissan Armada
- (39)Control ArmsNissan Armada
- Conversion KitsNissan Armada
- (2)Subframe BracesNissan Armada
- (3)Alignment KitsNissan Armada
- (12)Leaf SpringsNissan Armada
- (18)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsNissan Armada
- Helper SpringsNissan Armada
- (1)Ball JointsNissan Armada
- (3)Bump StopsNissan Armada
- (7)Suspension LubricantsNissan Armada
There are not so many ways to upgrade suspension of your Nissan Armada full-size SUV. It's either adjusting the factory suspension system, which will not guarantee you the desired result, or installation of a new one with the desired characteristics. We, at CARiD, are willing to help you acquire the ride quality and comfort of your dream. Customize your Armada's suspension set-up to your preferences and driving conditions with lift and leveling kits, sway bar assemblies, and many other quality items available at CARiD.com for every Armada driver. With such a variety of suspension components at your fingertips, to get the wanted suspension has become easier than ever before.
CARiD's professionals examine products from recognized brands including Daystar, Hotchkis, and ReadyLIFT and select for our online store only the ones that meet the highest standards. Shop for your new Nissan suspension gear at CARiD with complete peace of mind. Whatever you are looking for, you will find it here with the help of our user-friendly navigation. We offer competitive prices, which are in addition backed up by our Price Match guarantee, for the products designed especially for the Armada. Check out our customer-oriented service and place your order right now!
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitPolyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...$52.43 - $476.66
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings...$27.58 - $499.95
- Truxxx® Lift KitLift Kit by Truxxx®. Truxxx is the original leveling kit company every leveling kit on the market today is a derivative of a Truxxx Lift and Level kit in one way or another.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$178.00 - $849.00
- ICON® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. Ready to Lift your truck but need something a little more affordable than the higher end suspension shock systems or lift kits that are available? IVD Leveling Kits is a fast easy way to lift...Affordable Leveling Lift KitPrecision engineered for your vehicle$119.95 - $169.95
- Pro Comp® Spacer Leveling KitSpacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining its factory-quality ride....Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$40.99 - $389.99
- Superlift® Level-It™ Leveling KitLevel-It™ Leveling Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$51.20 - $143.45
- ReadyLIFT® Truck Lift KitTruck Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your Truck safely, without making it steer vaguely, handle poorly, or feel top-heavy with a Custom Lift Kit from ReadyLIFT. Make room for larger tires and wheels, improve ground clearance, or just...$59.95 - $809.95
- ReadyLIFT® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your truck’s front end for a new winch or plow, or simply level out its ride stance. Includes a pair of coil spring spacers, bumps stops and shock extensions. Construction of spacers varies with...$38.89 - $799.95
- ProRYDE® LIFTmachine™ Coil Spring Leveling KitLIFTmachine™ Coil Spring Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. If you want to install a bigger tire wheel package, bottom line is you need more fender clearance. So whether you want an aggressive off-road look, a low-profile street look, or...ProRYDE SEMA award-winning productsNEW generation of Lift Kits and Leveling Kits$229.00 - $359.00
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Shock Absorbers5100 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. 5100 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance,...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology$78.70 - $179.40
- Belltech® Nitro Drop 2™ Shock AbsorbersNitro Drop 2™ Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. This is hydraulic Nitro Drop 2 shock absorber that is designed for optimal performance at a range of ride heights. Low-speed compression damping has been set to maintain OE factory ride...$41.20 - $164.80
- Belltech® Street Performance Shock AbsorbersStreet Performance Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...$55.20 - $318.39
- Belltech® Street Performance Lift and Lowering Struts and Shock AbsorbersStreet Performance Lift and Lowering Struts and Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices$87.20 - $318.39
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Fleet Performance Organic Brake Pads$52.52 - $62.32
Nissan Armada Performance Suspension Reviews
2010 Nissan Armada