Nissan Armada Fog & Driving Lights
When fog sets in, driving can become very difficult, especially when you turn the headlights on. Your Armada's headlights are only problematic when driving through fog. The light that they project can be reflected back to your eyes. But fog lights are engineered to increase visibility in foggy driving conditions, as well as during heavy rain, snowfall, or at any other time when it is hard to see the road. If the fog lights of your Armada are broken or cracked, you will find a wide range of replacement bulbs and complete fog light sets at CARiD.com. All products that we carry are manufactured by the top companies in the biz, so they feature uncompromised quality and exceptional durability.
We stock halogen, LED, and HID fog lights. Halogen fog lights are the most widely used fog lights out there. Many car manufacturers use coated lenses, which give the halogen bulbs a yellowish, greenish, or purplish hue. Both LED and HID fog lights tend to be much brighter and more effective than regular halogen lights. However, there are a few differences. Because they don't need filaments to generate light, LED lights are very energy-efficient and less prone to burning out or breaking in comparison to the ordinary lights. HID lights contain xenon gas within and usually emit a white-blue light. They are like LED lights that have no filament to break. Plus, HID fog lights’ lifespan is twice as long as that one of the halogen ones.
- Spyder® Euro Fog LightsEuro Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$29.19 - $181.28
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$6.39 - $204.22
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer...$68.20 - $118.72
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$16.24 - $109.57
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.84 - $32.62
- Spyder® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in...$29.19 - $181.28
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...$9.68 - $407.19
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle,...$67.36 - $309.53
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.88 - $74.68
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$83.16 - $329.87
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$13.37 - $319.93
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement fog lights will give you confidence and ensure your safety while driving in heavy fog. Eagle lights are subjected to multiple tests during production to guarantee that...$10.90 - $183.30
- Putco® Halogen Bulbs (H11, 6000K)Halogen (H11, 6000K) Bulbs by Putco®, 1 Pair. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....$31.99
- Putco® Halogen Bulbs (H11, 3100K)Halogen (H11, 3100K) Bulbs by Putco®, 1 Pair. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....$31.99
- Putco® Halogen Bulbs (H11, 3800K)Halogen (H11, 3800K) Bulbs by Putco®, 1 Pair. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....$31.99
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Automotive LightingSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$39.59 - $59.39
- Putco® Dome Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $141.99
Nissan Armada Fog & Driving Lights Reviews
- Related Nissan Armada Pages
- Popular Armada Part Numbers
- Winjet® WJ30-0091-11 - Smoke OEM Style Fog Lights
- Replace® NI2593119 - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light
- Replace® NI2592119V - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- Replace® NI2593129 - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light
- Replace® NI2592129 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- Winjet® WJ30-0091-09 - Clear OEM Style Fog Lights
- Nissan Armada Models
- Armada Base Fog Lights
- Armada LE Fog Lights
- Armada Platinum Fog Lights
- Armada SE Fog Lights
- Armada SE Off-Road Fog Lights
- Armada SL Fog Lights
- Armada SV Fog Lights
- Armada Titanium Fog Lights