- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $322.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Nissan Altima Tires
The Nissan Altima is a fun car to ride around town. It has an elegant styling design and soft approach and departure angles. The cabin area is attractively styled to provide an unforgettable driving experience. It has impressive handling and driving dynamics. The ride quality is superb. Fitting it with the right set of tires will go a long way in improving performance and safety requirements. CARiD has a wide range of high-grade Nissan Altima tires from the most reputable brands in the country. Their products are made with premium materials such as natural and synthetic rubbers, compound chemicals and high tech fabrics. CARiD avails different types of tires for your perusal. These include summer tires, winter tires, all season tires and all terrain tires. The winter season comes with its own challenges including slippery roads, poor visibility and debris on the road. The Michelin winter tire comes equipped with superb traction on wet roads and a high braking capability to avert accidents and incidents on the road.
An alternative approach is to take up the all season tire instead. This tire has capacity to function in summer and winter weather. It eliminates the need for continuous changeover of tires between seasons. It is therefore economical and convenient. Bridgestone dueler and Delinte 08 tire are just some of the brands you might wish to consider. They have excellent traction on wet roads and are snow rated for the most part of the year. Irrespective of quality, all tires have a specific lifespan after which they are retired. Aging tires may seem to provide acceptable service but the reality is that performance and safety are compromised eventually. Worn out tires are highly porous and leaks excessively thereby risking a blowout or a puncture. Install TPMS sensors on all Nissan Altima tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These sensors trigger prompt remedial action by alerting the driver whenever significant deviations occur.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.