Nissan Altima Performance Brakes
The Altima is designed to get you to your destination with a minimum of fuss so you need to give it the right tools to continue doing that. The right tools are performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of them so that you can find what you need to get the improvements that work for you. One of the most important parts of your vehicle is how well it stops so our Nissan Altima brakes, pads and rotors are great value for money.
Your braking system is obviously important because it determines how well you stop but the right aftermarket system can also impact your budget by lowering your maintenance costs. We have everything you need to get the braking performance you’re looking for whether that means you need to stop your highly upgraded monster in a hurry or whether you just want better stopping power for your standard vehicle. We stock some of the world’s most trusted brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC so you get value for money and you also get the quality that comes from years of knowledge and experience!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $56.29$56.29
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper PistonStarting at: $20.50$20.50
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $16.13$16.13
- PBR® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $100.22$100.22
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $39.03$39.03
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $53.35$53.35
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $61.83$61.83
- Monroe® - Ceramics™ Brake PadsStarting at: $38.09$38.09
- Brembo® - Sport Slotted RotorsStarting at: $214.29$214.29
Posted by Keegan M.
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."