Nissan Altima Air Intakes
The Altima is comfortable enough to drive all day and has the room to take everything you need to take with you so it’s an important tool in your day to day life. That means that you need it to be running at its best so you need to give it the right tools which means performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them so that you can get the improvements that suit you and our Nissan Altima custom air intakes prove that you don’t need to spend a fortune to get big benefits!
Your engine uses a mixture of fuel and air to run and an aftermarket air intake can improve the performance by allowing more air or colder air to reach your engine. We have all the different types including cold air intakes which will ensure that your engine gets cooler air so that it can burn it easier or short ram intakes which will remove the restrictions of your standard intake so that your engine gets a higher volume of air. You can find the right performance improvements to suit your driving style and we have them at great prices!
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake KitStarting at: $274.99$274.99
- AIRAID® - Concept Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $148.90$148.90
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $66.95$66.95
- AEM® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $237.32$237.32
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $47.99$47.99
- Spectre Performance® - 3" Mass Airflow Sensor AdapterStarting at: $12.53$12.53
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- AEM® - Electronically Tuned Air Intake System Starting at: $417.99$417.99
- Edelbrock® - Performer Rpm Q-Jet Intake ManifoldStarting at: $241.59$241.59
| Posted by Buddhi | (Calgary, AB)
Great product! You really feel the different in throttle response. Easy to install, however be careful with the plastic vent plug as it can break easily due to the fact that most of everything is plastic. Makes the SE-R sound so much more aggressive in and very similar to the R35 GTR at higher RPM. CARiD gave an awesome deal and great service with it as well. k&n was also very accommodating.
Base • GLE • GXE • SE • XE • GLE-E • S • SL • SE-R • Hybrid • Coupe • SR • Advance • Exclusive • Sense • SV