- (21)Complete SystemsNissan 350Z
- (84)HeadersNissan 350Z
- (88)Catalytic ConvertersNissan 350Z
- (192)MufflersNissan 350Z
- (1)Exhaust StacksNissan 350Z
- (149)Exhaust TipsNissan 350Z
- (197)Exhaust PipesNissan 350Z
- (130)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsNissan 350Z
- (235)Emission ControlNissan 350Z
- (69)Performance ChipsNissan 350Z
Fast, flashy and powerful, the Nissan 350Z carries its sports car title with gusto. It’s one of the most fun and reliable sports cars to drive, and any desire on your part to keep its performance at its finest is perfectly understandable. Why not start with outfitting it with a brand new performance exhaust system? CARiD stocks the finest aftermarket exhaust systems and has a range of Nissan 350Z Exhaust Systems for you to choose from. The greatest thing about installing a custom exhaust system is that it does not alter the engine settings or operations in any way. On the contrary, it enhances engine operation for smooth performance. The Nissan 360Z custom exhaust system works by maximizing exhaust flow. It has well-designed deflectors whose job is to increase scavenging within the exhaust system and engine parameters. As a result, all impurities are eliminated from the system and the engine is left free to operate without obstruction.
There is quite a number of exhaust systems that you can choose from. Your choice boils down to preference because all the exhausts from CARiD operate more or less on the principle described above. Whichever brand you choose, anticipate gains of 5-10% in horsepower and torque. Also exciting is the fact that whichever custom exhaust system you choose will not void your car’s insurance or warranty in any way. Aftermarket exhaust manufacturers ensure that their product provide the ultimate boost in performance without interfering with other systems within the car. Talking of products, all Nissan 350z custom exhaust systems at CARiD are constructed using refined stainless steel. They are hardwearing and do not rust or fall apart under pressure. Their engineering and assembly also ensures that there are no leaks and that the exhaust unit remains in place whether you hit rocks, or drive in water or snow. Quite some exhausts, these ones!
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , Adj™Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips. This unique system...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S...$599.25 - $2,324.25
- ARK Performance® GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket...$1,049.25 - $1,574.25
- HKS® Super Sound Master Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemSuper Sound Master Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$1,941.10 - $2,646.00
- Agency Power® Cat-Back Exhaust SystemThe Cat-Back is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits with a pleasing, deep and manly tone.$600.00 - $3,250.00
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister). DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin...$273.06 - $710.53
- Spec-D® N1 Style 304 SS Exhaust SystemN1 Style 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tip by Spec-D®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Series: N1 Style. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Make whatever you drive run and...Made of high quality T-304 stainless steelMaximum performance which increases up to 15 horsepower$133.50 - $623.00
- GReddy® Revolution RS™ Exhaust SystemRevolution RS™ Exhaust System by GReddy®. GReddy is proud to announce the Revolution RS line of exhaust systems. Named for the revolutionary approach to the design and construction of each application, this racing-sport line...Aggressive street-styled exhaust systemFull polished Stainless-steel cat-back$375.25 - $1,230.25
- APEXi® Hybrid Mega Evo 304 SS Exhaust SystemHybrid Mega Evo 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by APEXi®. Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Rear Section Only. The Hybrid Megaphone Evolution is a complete stainless steel exhaust system, from the main...All SUS304 stainless steel specification makes the exhaust system high qualityAll TIG welded. High quality and durability$410.21 - $1,308.60
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$80.59 - $149.41
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Nissan 350Z Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2003 Nissan 350Z