- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $489.68
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Nissan 300ZX Tires
The Nissan 300ZX combines style and affordability in an awesome manner. It has an attractive styling design and impressive driving dynamics. The cabin area is pleasant and designed to provide the best in riding comfort. A proper set of tires will improve performance and ride quality tremendously. The right set for your car depends on the prevailing season at your location and the state of your road network. CARiD has a pool of professionals to guide you as you make your selection. They stock a wide selection of Nissan 300ZX tires from the most reputable brands in the country including Yokohama, Toyo, Continental, Pirelli and Michelin among others. They stock different types of tires such as summer tires, winter tires, all season tires and all terrain tires. Taking a tour off the beaten path will require a set of all terrain tires. These are equipped to handle the rough sections of the road. A pair of run-flat tires would also be a welcome addition. The Pirelli run-flat tires provide the ability to continue driving safely even after the tire is damaged.
Nissan 300ZX tires must be maintained in good condition to provide excellent service. Worn out treads affect performance and increase the risks of a blowout. They have increased porosity and leak excessively. Tread patterns affect performance and safety. These in turn are affected by driving aggressiveness, road and weather conditions. Reduced thread life limits the free flow of air to the tire for cooling purposes. Increased heat buildup affects the tires ability to withstand rough terrain leading to tire malfunction. Air pressure and temperature should always be maintained at optimal levels. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices relay crucial information to your vehicle’s computer system. They also alert the driver whenever significant deviations away from the standard are detected.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.