The Nissan 240SX is a toughie and remains as tough on back roads as it is on the highway. The handy rear wheel drive is just one among many of its features that come in handy when riding in muddy roads and other equally challenging road conditions. The surest way to ensure that your 240SX can always be counted on to take you through the hard times on the roads is by fitting it with a custom exhaust system. CARiD has the finest range of superior quality Nisan 240SX exhaust systems that you can opt for for the greatest improvements in engine performance. Built purely for performance, custom exhaust systems do more than transfer exhaust gases; they also boost the generation of power, so that the engine gives far greater power output than before. You can’t go wrong with any of the cat back exhaust systems for the 240SX from Borla, MagnaFlow, Gibson or Flowmaster. All these brands give a 7-10% increase in power and torque on average, which translates to immense punch and towing power for your Nissan.
The performance exhaust system works to improve overall efficiency within the engine. As a result, less fuel is used up during engine operations and your fuel tank can last much longer. You will also see increases of 1-2mph in your fuel mileage, which makes a considerable difference in your total fuel cost. The Nissan 240SX exhaust system wouldn’t really be what it is without its trademark power sound. Regardless of the exhaust brand you choose, you are assured of enjoying a much more powerful exhaust sound than what the stock exhaust gave you. What’s more, the sound can be fully customized to the pitch, tone and level of your preference for an even more personal touch. Go on and get one of these 240SX exhausts from CARiD. Your car deserves it and so do you.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Mr. Gasket® - Copper Seal Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $34.52$34.52
- Spec-D® - N1 Style Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip (3" Inlet)Starting at: $162.00$162.00
- Agency Power® - Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $700.00$700.00
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $137.38$137.38
- Option-R® - Stainless Steel HeaderStarting at: $180.00$180.00
- DC Sports® - Stainless Steel 4-2-1 HeaderStarting at: $518.71$518.71
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $78.14$78.14
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
"After installation I didn't have any troubles with this header. It works much better that the original stock header - reasonable price and good quality!"