- (19)Complete SystemsNissan 240SX
- (82)HeadersNissan 240SX
- (61)Catalytic ConvertersNissan 240SX
- (203)MufflersNissan 240SX
- (7)Exhaust StacksNissan 240SX
- (149)Exhaust TipsNissan 240SX
- (169)Exhaust PipesNissan 240SX
- (113)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsNissan 240SX
- (239)Emission ControlNissan 240SX
- (55)Performance ChipsNissan 240SX
The Nissan 240SX is a toughie and remains as tough on back roads as it is on the highway. The handy rear wheel drive is just one among many of its features that come in handy when riding in muddy roads and other equally challenging road conditions. The surest way to ensure that your 240SX can always be counted on to take you through the hard times on the roads is by fitting it with a custom exhaust system. CARiD has the finest range of superior quality Nisan 240SX exhaust systems that you can opt for for the greatest improvements in engine performance. Built purely for performance, custom exhaust systems do more than transfer exhaust gases; they also boost the generation of power, so that the engine gives far greater power output than before. You can’t go wrong with any of the cat back exhaust systems for the 240SX from Borla, MagnaFlow, Gibson or Flowmaster. All these brands give a 7-10% increase in power and torque on average, which translates to immense punch and towing power for your Nissan.
The performance exhaust system works to improve overall efficiency within the engine. As a result, less fuel is used up during engine operations and your fuel tank can last much longer. You will also see increases of 1-2mph in your fuel mileage, which makes a considerable difference in your total fuel cost. The Nissan 240SX exhaust system wouldn’t really be what it is without its trademark power sound. Regardless of the exhaust brand you choose, you are assured of enjoying a much more powerful exhaust sound than what the stock exhaust gave you. What’s more, the sound can be fully customized to the pitch, tone and level of your preference for an even more personal touch. Go on and get one of these 240SX exhausts from CARiD. Your car deserves it and so do you.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- HKS® Hi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemHi-Power Series 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by HKS. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$363.44 - $1,197.70
- HKS® Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series 409 SS Exhaust System by HKS. Tubing: 3". Tip Style: E-1. Tip Size: 3.3".$330.40 - $681.45
- Hooker® Performance Header-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Header-Back Exhaust Systems by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...$194.95 - $913.95
- Spec-D® N1 Style 304 SS Exhaust SystemN1 Style 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tip by Spec-D. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Series: N1 Style. Main Piping Diameter: 3".$133.50 - $623.00
- APEXi® Bomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBomber 3 Mild Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by APEXi.$296.18 - $887.85
- DC Sports® Polished Stainless Steel Turbo ManifoldPolished Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold by DC Sports. DC Sports Turbo Manifolds are the perfect upgrade for customers looking to extract the most power from their factory turbocharged vehicle. Because of the high temperatures...$356.81 - $437.99
- DC Sports® 4-2-1 One Piece HeaderCeramic Coated Stainless Steel 4-2-1 Exhaust Header by DC Sports. 1 Pc.$325.52 - $478.21
- DC Sports® Stainless Steel Race HeadersPolished Stainless Steel 4-2-1 Race Exhaust Header by DC Sports. 1 Pc.$328.13 - $477.80
- Spec-D® Exhaust HeaderExhaust Header by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$10.68 - $356.00
- PaceSetter® Exhaust Headerby PaceSetter. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and...$142.13 - $349.29
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$164.99 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...$79.39 - $1,095.80
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Semi-Metallic Front Brake Pads$29.15 - $30.83
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,490.00