The 240SX is sold across the world because of its style, comfort and handling so if you’re lucky enough to own one then you probably want to squeeze every last drop of performance out of it. That means that you need the right performance upgrades and we have a wide range of them so that you can get the improvements that suit you the best and they cost much less than you’re expecting. One of the best value upgrades is the Nissan 240SX air intake and we have just the right one to suit you.
Of course, your engine uses a combination of fuel and air to run so aftermarket intakes can improve your vehicles performance by controlling the amount and temperature of the air reaching your engine. There are different types with different benefits including a cold air intake which will allow cooler air through to your engine so that it is easier to burn or a short ram intake which will allow a higher flow of air to reach your engine so there is more to burn. Because we have everything you need you can easily find the right intake to get the performance enhancements that suit your lifestyle!
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows...$144.44 - $312.20
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$169.99 - $534.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $540.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque. The Dragon Air Intake System is designed to maximize airflow and engine performance. 50-States Street...$51.00 - $293.25
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$91.99 - $362.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- DC Sports® Short Ram Intake SystemDC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in contaminating the air mass air flow sensor...$95.70 - $256.61
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$28.99 - $356.99
- aFe® Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RU-5006) by K&N®, 2.5" F x 5.25" B x 2.5" D x 1.5" L x 20 degrees FA. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RU-5005) by K&N®, 2.5" F x 5.25" B x 2.5" D x 5.75" L. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air Filters are...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
- K&N® Oval Tapered Air FilterUniversal Oval Tapered Air Filter (RU-5004) by K&N®, 4.75" F x 6.5" MA x 4.75" SA x 3.5" L. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air Filters are...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$35.99
- K&N® Oval Tapered Air FilterUniversal Oval Tapered Air Filter (RU-3410) by K&N®, 1.25" F x 3.875" MA x 3.438" SA x 2.25" L. Offset is Vertical and to the Center. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$32.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads$15.15 - $15.87
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
- Walker® Resonator Assembly$112.36
Nissan 240SX Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
- Related Nissan 240SX Pages
- Popular 240SX Part Numbers
- AEM® 22-440P - Polished Short Ram Air Intake System
- AEM® 22-440R - Red Short Ram Air Intake System
- Weapon-R® 804-115-101 - Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam)
- K&N® 22-8036PK - PreCharger Filter Wrap (Black)
- K&N® 69-7075TS - 69 Series Typhoon Silver Cold Air Intake Kit
- Injen® IS1910P - IS Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Nissan 240SX Models
- 240SX Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- 240SX LE Performance Air Intake Systems
- 240SX SE Performance Air Intake Systems
- 240SX XE Performance Air Intake Systems