- ACCELERA® ACCELERA$40.43 - $45.68
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$113.80 - $248.20
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Nissan 200SX Tires
The Nissan 200SX is a sporty sedan with fine tuned suspensions and a strong engine. It has a sleek styling design and a spacious cabin with pleasant amenities to create a memorable driving experience. This vehicle also has a firm body and a reasonable cargo space. Equipping it with the right set of tires goes a long way in enhancing its performance and stability. CARiD stocks a wide range of Nissan 200SX tires from the most reliable manufacturers in the country including Pirelli, Michelin, Continental, Nexen, General and Yokohama among others. Their products are made from high-grade materials to ensure the final product is reliable and durable. They manufacture summer tires and winter tires. All season tires are designed to serve in summer and winter as well. They are manufactured to serve in regions that experience a short winter period. The Continental Contiprocontact all season tire has impressive traction on wet surfaces. It also introduces convenience and economy by eliminating the need for continuous changeover between summer and winter tires.
The Nissan 200SX sedan is ideal for both commuter and long distance travel. Regular tires will suffice for neighborhood travel. However, long distance travel requires a set of all terrain tires. These will enable you to drive over rough tracks and uneven terrain without the risk of suffering a blowout or a puncture. In addition, have a set of run-flat tires with you especially when traveling to distant places. The Pirelli P Zero run-flat tire enables you to continue driving even when your tire is damaged. Tires are made to serve for a specific period of time after which they need to be retired. Aging and worn out tires compromise the performance and safety of your car and need immediate replacement with newer tires. To enhance the functionality of your Nissan 200SX tires further, install TPMS sensors to monitor air pressure and temperature. These gadgets also alert the driver whenever significant deviations from the standard occur.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.