Your 200SX is a fun vehicle to drive which means that you’re probably driving it at every opportunity so you need it to look as good as it possibly can. Of course, this is difficult when you spend so much time in it so you need the right visual upgrades. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them to suit your 200SX so that you can have it looking great at a very low cost and with very little effort. They’re the easiest way to control the statement your vehicle makes about you.
When you consider which area of your vehicle needs to look its best the answer is obviously the exterior and our Nissan 200SX body kits are the perfect solution. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find everything you need to completely customize your vehicle so that you’ll barely recognize it or just slightly tweak it so that it looks better than it did when it was built. You won’t have to spend a fortune and once you have the right look you’ll be even more excited to show off your vehicle!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- AIT Racing® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$158.00 - $465.93
- AIT Racing® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$126.00 - $350.70
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- AIT Racing® FendersFenders by AIT Racing. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$158.00 - $614.56
- AIT Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by AIT Racing, 1 Pair. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$126.00 - $404.14
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Nissan 200SX Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro