Rock Rails by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. Protect your bodywork from stumps and rocks with set of N-Fab rock rails. Welded together from double tubes of 1.75" 0.095" steel tubing, these rails will let your undercarriage slide harmlessly along the rock, instead of digging in and damaging the sheet metal.
- Sold as a pair
- Made In The USA!
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- All Bolt On Design That Wont Flex
- Bolt on Attachment / No Drilling Required
- Standard Color is Textured Black Powdercoat
- .095 Wall Tubing With Solid Milled Mounting Ends
- Life Time Warranty on Product & 5 Year Warranty on Finish
- Welded All 1 Piece Construction For Strength & Longevity (Non Modular)
- Fichter Designs licensed to N-FAB, Inc. are Protected U.S. Patent Law and International Copy Right Law. U.S. Patent # 6588783, # 6874801 and # 7416202 other patents and continuances pending
Rock Rails provide superior protection while enhancing the look of your vehicle. Constructed using 1.75" x 0.095" wall tubular steel that has been treated inside and out for corrosion protection, these rock rails are built to last. All N-Fab Rock Rails feature a distinctive, fully welded double tube design that provides optimum strength and protection for your vehicle. They are an all-bolt-on design that won’t flex and are mounted high and tight for a cleaner more custom look.
N-Fab has made a commitment to making quality tubular steel products for off-roaders and customizers, and that includes trucks and SUVs back to the ‘80’s. That means using thicker-wall tubing, zinc coating the steel and then a durable, attractive powdercoating over the zinc. N-Fab sponsors lots of off-road racing teams, so they get feedback regularly about which new products are needed. Based in Houston, TX, they know trucks and they know off-roading!