MTX Audio manufactures audio systems and related parts. The company was established about forty years ago, and it is a part of the Mitek Consumer Electronics Group. MTX Audio is family owned, and over the years, it has spread its wings to over 80 countries. Its facilities are located in Phoenix, Arizona, Winslow, Illinois, and Monroe. The company takes pride in being the manufacturer of the Jackhammer Superwoofer, the largest subwoofer in the world.
- MTX Audio® - Thunder Pro 2 Series Professional LoudspeakerStarting at: $105.00$105.00
- MTX Audio® - 6-1/2" 2-Way Center Channel 100W RMS Dual SpeakerStarting at: $78.00$78.00
- MTX Audio® - Indoor/Outdoor SpeakersStarting at: $108.00$108.00
- MTX Audio® - 5-1/4" 2-Way In-Wall LCR 130W SpeakerStarting at: $66.00$66.00
- MTX Audio® - 5-1/4" 3-Way Cabinet Indoor/Outdoor 100W LoudspeakersStarting at: $52.50$52.50
- MTX Audio® - In-Ceiling Home Theater SpeakersStarting at: $48.01$48.01
- MTX Audio® - 6-1/2" 2-Way In-Wall 100W Speakers with 1/2" Balanced Dome TweeterStarting at: $66.00$66.00
- MTX Audio® - 8" Home Theater 100W In-Wall SubwooferStarting at: $90.00$90.00
Irrespective of your car make or model or even the year it was manufactured, this company has all that you need to rejuvenate the audio system in your car. All the parts are made using modern technology and with high tech designs like the Adaptive Class D amplifier technology. Before any product is released into the market, the manufacturer takes time to rigorously test each one of them.
It's no secret that a good car transforms into an entertainment center on wheels when you get MTX Audio. The design and engineering of all products is made bearing in mind the customer to make sure each items delivers and satisfies needs of the car-owners. Even when you need to subject your system to harsh conditions, MTX Audio products serve you fine. The company’s statement ‘Feel the Thunder’ remains true all the time with all products. This is why MTX Audio allow you to hear all the details of the song that is booming from your car.
| Posted by Jimmy | (Houston, TX)
Mounted these outside in the eaves of a covered porch. Very easy to mount - comes with brackets that allow 2 mounting options - lengthwise or widthwise - and the screws too. Easy bare-wire connection. Sounds great.
| Posted by John | (Browns Summit, NC)
This subwoofer has a great sound and decent features for a great price. Bought it a while back and still working great! Love this amazing sound. Thanks CARiD.
| Posted by Henry | (Orlando, FL)
These speakers are great for outdoor use. I hooked them up on the front porch at my parent's lake cottage in Michigan. Make sure the speaker impedance matches your receiver impedance and you will be happy about the sound.
| Posted by Chris | (Carlisle, PA)
I mounted these underneath my travel trailer and was really happy with them. Sure they aren't extremely high quality, but they sound great to my ear and the price was right. I also like how easily they come off and on the brackets. They have gotten wet and so far, no problems.
| Posted by David | (Hempstead, TX)
Works exactly as it should. Unbelievable sound for small, portable speakers. And this is coming from someone who is a bit of an audiophile. Well worth the money.
- Popular MTX Audio Part Numbers