Mr. Gasket Performance Gaskets
Mr. Gasket Performance Group is now the Prestolite Performance Group and is as dedicated as ever to the development of innovative performance products. Prestolite also umbrellas Lakewood Industries, Mallory Ignition, Accel and Mallory Marine. Based in Cleveland, Ohio, Mr. Gasket is deeply in the heart of the Midwest’s pervasive car culture. That gives them the advantage of cross-pollinating with the Detroit OEMs, delivering products that meet or surpass OEM standards for quality and reliability. Our CARiD customers chime in here.
We know Mr. Gasket products primarily for their – duh – gaskets. Whether it’s a traditional cork-and-rubber valve cover gasket for your small-block, a copper exhaust manifold gasket, a racing head gasket or a collector gasket for your headers, Mr. Gasket is known not only for having the correct part for mot applications, but for having the best part for your application. Mr. Gasket’s product lineup includes not only your engine, but your transmission, carburetor and rear end as well. You can order individual gaskets and complete gasket sets.
- Mr. Gasket® - Engine Full Gasket Set Starting at: $50.70 $50.70
- Mr. Gasket® - Camshaft Change Gasket Starting at: $42.50 $42.50
- Mr. Gasket® - Timing Cover Gasket Starting at: $10.58 $10.58
- Mr. Gasket® - Head Gasket Starting at: $21.22 $21.22
- Mr. Gasket® - Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set Starting at: $14.56 $14.56
- Mr. Gasket® - Valve Cover Set Starting at: $101.59 $101.59
- Mr. Gasket® - Oil Pan Starting at: $17.22 $17.22
- Mr. Gasket® - Flywheel Cover Starting at: $45.35 $45.35
- Mr. Gasket® - Custom Style Air Cleaner (2" H) Starting at: $39.88 $39.88
- Mr. Gasket® - Engine Dress-Up Kit Starting at: $55.32 $55.32
- Mr. Gasket® - Chrome Oil Breather Cap Starting at: $6.28 $6.28
- Mr. Gasket® - Crankshaft Pulley Starting at: $44.96 $44.96
- Mr. Gasket® - Distributor Cap Starting at: $48.83 $48.83
- Mr. Gasket® - EGR Valve Block Off Plate Starting at: $8.80 $8.80
- Mr. Gasket® - Fuel Pump Block-Off Plate Starting at: $8.80 $8.80
- Mr. Gasket® - Oil Dipstick Starting at: $13.84 $13.84
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Silver Domestic Radiator Cap Starting at: $43.88 $43.88
- Mr. Gasket® - High Performance Electric Cooling Fan Starting at: $15.94 $15.94
- Mr. Gasket® - Hilborn Style Air Scoop Starting at: $229.81 $229.81
- Mr. Gasket® - Clamp-On Style Hooded Element Breather Starting at: $17.62 $17.62
- Mr. Gasket® - Master Disconnect Switch Starting at: $47.86 $47.86
- Mr. Gasket® - Zinc Plated Automatic Floor Shifter Starting at: $95.24 $95.24
- Mr. Gasket® - Gas Pedal Pad Starting at: $8.80 $8.80
- Mr. Gasket® - Door Lock Knobs Starting at: $7.54 $7.54
- Mr. Gasket® - Valve Cover Gasket Set Starting at: $18.56 $18.56
- Mr. Gasket® - Crankshaft Main Bearing Gasket Set Starting at: $17.22 $17.22
- Mr. Gasket® - Mirror Starting at: $27.70 $27.70
Mr. Gasket is also your first place to look for drivetrain parts and accessories. Whether it’s bolts for a ring gear, a shift knob, a clutch assembly or something as mundane as transmission dowel pins, Mr. Gasket is the first and best place to look. Need a throwout bearing for your transmission? Or a new flexplate for you Turbo 400? That’s right Mr. Gasket has parts that not only fit properly, but will perform under the harshest racing conditions.
Mr. Gasket is also a major supplier of fuel and air system components, starting with such mundane items as generic fuel filters and chrome air cleaners. But their range also includes race-capable parts like high-capacity fuel pumps, carburetor spacers, air scoops and dash-mounted fuel pressure gauges. Building a show-winning or race-winning car also means much attention to detail. Mr. Gasket is also the best source for things like fuel line fittings, tees or fuel blocks, clamps or a Cool Can to keep your gas cool on hot days at the dragstrip.