MO951 Gloss Black with Machined Bezel wheels by Moto Metal®. Moto Metal rims are made exclusively for the custom truck and SUV enthusiast. The wheels are created by custom truck enthusiasts, for custom truck enthusiasts. They have the looks, the strength and the capabilities that the discerning off-road driver is looking for.
These custom wheels are a concentrated expression of the character of the vehicle. Put the right wheels on a truck and it completely changes the image of the vehicle. A change from spidery show wheels to massive power design off-road wheels with oversize tires instantly transforms the vehicle from elegant city showstopper to a tough cliff crawler. Moto Metal rims are made for the customizers who want wheels that emphasize the power under the hood and the vehicles ability to go anywhere. These are wheels for the rebels and seekers of freedom, for the individualists who want to break away from the pack and choose their own path forward.
- Custom Truck Wheels
- Aggressive and Groundbreaking Design
- One-Piece Cast Construction
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Moto Metal originated in the Southern California Motocross community. With an attitude of "Ride Hard, Live Hard" the line is inspired by riders and teams alike. Moto Metal's edgy designs and street looks have been fused for a uniquely Southern California MX look for today's lifted trucks and SUV's. The brand is marketed by Wheel Pros, the most respected company in the custom wheel business. Wheel Pros started with a single Distribution Center in Denver, CO, and has now grown to encompass numerous brands, including Diamo, Helo, KMC and XD Series. A commitment to the dealers and producing the highest quality automotive wheels continues to drive company growth. In May 2008, Platinum Equity, a Beverly Hills, California-based private equity group, purchased Wheel Pros and announced the integration of American Racing and Wheel Pros. The new company, known simply as Wheel Pros, delivers world-class products and services with more than two dozen brands and programs to 25,000 dealers in over 30 countries. Wheel Pros is lead by top industry veterans with more than 150 years of combined experience.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge