Detail Brushes (156200) by Mothers®. Clean and remove all dirt and wax buildup from emblems, trim or any area that’s hard to reach with this set of two long, narrow brushes. Use one for interior surfaces, and one for exterior areas. A narrow rubber blade on the handle allows you to wedge out grime from narrow seams effortlessly. Nylon bristles are firm enough for effective scrubbing, yet safe to use on all surfaces.
- Set contains two brushes so that one can be used on exterior surfaces and the other on interior surfaces
- Designed with the easy-to-use proportions and maneuverability of a toothbrush, but in a larger size for more effective reach
- Effectively removes dirt and wax residue from emblems and trim pieces
- 7-inch long handle with textured rubber grip surface
- Sharp-edged rubber blade on handle end safely removes dirt from narrow seams
- Brush head measures 2.25 inches long by 0.75 inches wide
- Nylon bristles are thick enough for effective scrubbing, but soft enough to avoid leaving surface scratches or abrasions
- Effective for gentle vehicle interior cleaning between air vent louvers and seats
- Nylon bristles resistant to deterioration and loosening caused by any harsh cleaning chemicals
Detail Brushes by Mothers are designed with the easy-to-use proportions and maneuverability of a toothbrush, but in a larger size for more effective reach. This set of two brushes allows you to use one on dirtier exterior areas and keep the other one clean for interior applications such as plastic trim, air vent louvers, between seat dirt, and more. The clever design of these brushes features a 7-inch long handle with a textured rubber covering for comfortable grip, and a sharp-edged rubber blade on the end of the handle makes it easy to remove caked-in dirt from narrow seams. Brush heads measure 2.25 inches long by .75 inches wide, with nylon bristles engineered to scrub effectively without leaving surface scratches or abrasions. Unlike inferior brushes, nylon bristles will stay in place without falling out because they won’t break down when exposed to cleaning chemicals.
Since the company’s earliest days, Mothers has employed experts in the field of automotive paintwork to develop products that perform at the top of their fields. If you’re in need of sophisticated products that clean glass, leather, carpet, vinyl and rubber, take a look at the wide range of Mothers professional-grade cleaners we offer. When it’s time to remove scratches, tar, or oxidation from paint and chrome, you’ll find a wide range of Mothers products tailored to each application to give you strong results. And, of course, you won’t be disappointed with our selection of Mothers waxes and polishes designed to give every part of your vehicle a professional concours-winning look. When you want to bring home the Best In Show trophy or simply show your vehicle off on cruise nights, Mothers products will help your vehicle stand out from the crowd.
Founded in 1971 in the diverse and creative car culture of southern California, Mothers® Polishes-Waxes-Cleaners began with a strong appreciation that customers who see their automobiles as works of art will always appreciate high quality products to clean, protect, and beautify their investments. The company first made refinements to carnauba wax to take it from a difficult-to-use, fussy hard paste to a softer blend with advanced liquid polishes – thus creating the ultimate natural wax product. As automotive paints advanced, Mothers met every challenge with cleaners, polishers and waxes designed to be most effective. A commitment to quality control and customer satisfaction won them a loyal owner base, and Mothers expanded their focus into a full line of premium quality waxes, cleaners, and polishes, for all automotive applications. Today, if you need to create a concours-winning look on chrome, bare metal, glass, rubber, leather, or paint, Mothers® is the only name you need to know.