Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm (K100093) by MOOG®. 1 per Pack. Adjustable. Adjustment Range: -3 to 3 Degree of Camber. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem solver ball joints and premium bushings pre-installed.
- Restores chassis performance
- Application specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
- Available in forged steel, forged aluminum, or stamped steel, according to application
- Most arms come with MOOG ball joints and bushings installed to save time and money
- Stamped steel arms feature advanced e-coat finish for high rust resistance
- Forged arms manufactured using the finest 1-piece fine grain steel or aluminum forgings
Control arms are critical for safe vehicle handling and proper alignment to ensure even tire wear. When you need a replacement control arm, MOOG is the right choice. MOOG control arms are manufactured from the finest steel or aluminum forgings or precision-tooled stamped steel. Their geometry is precisely engineered to ensure a perfect fit and correct alignment, and most come with MOOG problem solver ball joints and premium bushings installed, so you save money and installation time. MOOG’s in-house metallurgical labs measure and evaluate their control arms to assure optimum hardness, and repeated testing assures durability.
MOOG’s reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.