Dynamics™ Semi-Metallic Rear Brake Pads (DX961) by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust on the wheels of your car.
- Offers dependable stopping performance for today's import and domestic passenger cars and light trucks
- Features semi-metallic pad and positive molding technology which delivers OE quality
- Offers OE Constant pressure molding for bonding the brake pad to the backing plate
- Contains 50% less resin than other brake pads thus enabling less pedal fade
- Provides consistent, comfortable and smooth braking power
- Denser Friction Material (vs. conventional molding) - Produces less noise, less dust, and provides better stopping performance
- Q-lock backing plate prevents pad separation
- Includes noise elimination shims and clips where applicable
Monroe Dynamic Brake Pads will be a great replacement for your old equipment as they offer OE quality along with unique Positive Molding Technology. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, whether it is a domestic or an import, an SUV or a truck, with Dynamics brake pads you’ll get superior stopping power, less noise and dust, and less pedal fade thanks to a friction formulation with 50% less resin than conventionally molded pads. Monroe’s Q-lock textured backing plate holds the friction material better than conventional stamped steel for less pad separation, and less vibration and noise. Each set of Dynamics brake pads comes with noise elimination clips, shims, lubricants, and wire sensors, where applicable, to complete installation. With Monroe braking products your stopping will become much smoother, quicker and quieter resulting in minimal rotor wear and better braking performance.25.65Brand: Monroe Part Number: DX961 UPC: 048598972798
Monroe is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 26 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2016 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2015 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2014 Subaru WRX WRX STI Base / Limited 2013 Subaru WRX WRX STI Limited 2012 Subaru WRX WRX STI Limited 2011 Subaru WRX WRX STI Limited 2010 Subaru WRX WRX STI Special Edition 2009 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2009 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2008 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring / Nismo 2008 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2007 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring / Nismo 2007 Subaru WRX WRX STI Limited 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution Evolution / Evolution MR / Evolution RS / Evolution SE 2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2006 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution Evolution / Evolution MR / Evolution RS 2005 Nissan 350Z With Brembo Brake 2005 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2004 Infiniti G35 With Brembo Brake 2004 Mitsubishi Evolution 2004 Nissan 350Z With Brembo Brake 2004 Subaru WRX WRX STI 2003 Infiniti G35 With Brembo BrakeView All
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)