- Product Details
BLACK KNIGHT Silver with Machined Face wheels by MOMO®. The unmistakably Italian elegant design and the quality craftsmanship set the Momo wheels apart from the ordinary. The racing pedigree, and the way Momo uses race tracks as the company’s proving grounds guarantee that all Momo wheels provide unparalleled performance.
Safety, quality and top level Italian design; these are the values behind the creation of every MOMO product. The light alloy MOMO wheels range has been created to ensure maximum safety in all driving conditions. All custom rims must meet the most stringent homologation requirements in the world (TÜV, JWL, VIA and SAE international regulations), in order to always guarantee reliability, durability and safe driving.
- First Class Italian Design
- Impeccable Racing Pedigree
- One Piece Low Pressure Cast Wheels
- Compatible with OEM TPMS Sensors Attached to the Valve Stems
- Meets the Most Stringent Quality Standards
- One Year Warranty
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
MOMO has been a household name in racing bred automotive accessories since the 1960s. Its history is a story of how creative and imaginative entrepreneurship has built this small Italian businesses into a leading global business in the automotive aftermarket. It all began with a passion for motor racing. One day Gianpiero Moretti, university student and gentleman driver, had a friend of his make a very special steering-wheel for his racing car. It was smaller than other steering-wheels, with a very large handgrip that made it easier to handle and drive the car. This odd steering-wheel attracted the attention of many racing drivers. John Surtees of Ferrari was one of the enthusiastic users of Moretti’s steering wheel and had it mounted in his 1964 Formula One car. That was a happy year for Surtees and Ferrari, who won the F1 championship. Moretti’s steering-wheel had its share in the glory. Requests for it began to pour in, and what had started by a passion for racing grew into a business.
In 1966 a plant in Verona was opened to produce very special steering-wheels, giving birth to MOMO (from the initials of Moretti-Monza). The first order was from Ferrari, which had decided to use MOMO steering-wheels on all its racing cars. With this formidable entree, MOMO could begin to scale the international market. Today MOMO uses the race tracks as a unique testing ground to achieve the total safety of its products. Fine Italian design, innovative and vanguard technology, top quality and the racing pedigree image have been key to the success of MOMO. MOMO customers have the joy of experiencing the reality of the company motto "We turn cars, from simple tools, into a way of life".MOMO® - BLACK KNIGHT Silver with Machined Face Reviews (10)Customers' rating: 5 OF 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYPaulo Da S.| Posted by Paulo D. | 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport (Carregado, AA)
Hello, I am happy to find CARiD. I bought Momo STORM G2 Matte Black. They arrived to Portugal in very good conditions and they are beautiful. In Portugal, I couldn't find these wheels. But than I find CARiD. Soon, I will take Brembo brakes. Something is also difficult to get in Portugal.Was this review helpful for you? YesNo(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAmazing Wheels!| Posted by Yosef C. | (Chicago, IL)
The wheels look great, the finish is amazing and the quality of the wheels are supreme. Every single person who has seen my 2003 Jetta ever since I installed the wheels has told me how great they look and how much they improve the overall look of my car.Was this review helpful for you? YesNo(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYMomo Wheels Review| Posted by Javier V. | Volvo (Miramar Beach, FL)
1. The set of my Momo wheels arrived three days ahead of the estimated delivery date, which both surprised and pleased me. 2. The installation didn't take long because I've consulted a carid csr on the live chat and he helped me to choose the best-fitting wheel. 3. Quality of the Momo wheels is quite fine for the price. Will tell you more after I ride on them at least for a couple of months. 4. The really enhanced the look of my VW Jetta.Was this review helpful for you? YesNo(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYAmazing Rims| Posted by Maria C. | 1999 ALL ALL (Centennial, CO)
They where so worth the wait and looked even better in person. They r the perfect rims for my '99 Eclipse Spyder.Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
- More Accessories
- Product Reviews
MOMO® - BLACK KNIGHT Silver with Machined Face Reviews (10)All MOMO Wheels & Rims reviews >>