DISTRICT Wheels by Modular Society®. If beautiful spokes are what you like to highlight, this sharp-looking wheel design lets you do just that with multiple texture lines over the highest number of areas. Whether you choose black, chrome, or color, you'll find great face lines and accent ring placement that complement spokes beautifully. 3-piece forged aluminum construction assures durability, high strength, and low weight.
You won't see yourself coming and going when you order a set of original Modular Society rims, simply because they go further than other wheel makers do to help you create something original. Choose a look of all-chrome, white, black, brushed metal, or customize any of those finishes by applying any paint colors on the spectrum to ten different visible areas of your wheel. Prepare yourself for envy from others when a set of these wheels are on your vehicle. Modular Society's parent company, Asanti Wheels, is one of the most premiere wheel producers in the business, and their advanced knowledge and experience in the areas of load engineering, design, construction and finish application also benefits every Modular Society design.
Production of every Modular Society wheel begins with the highest-quality aircraft grade T6 aluminum. Advanced cutting and milling techniques shape the metal, then precision forging techniques used in final construction create a finished product that is far stronger and lighter than cast aluminum construction. Before any wheels fitted with center caps bearing Modular Society's name, they must pass rigorous quality checks to ensure weight, balance, roundness, and finish thicknesses are no less than perfect. If you're upgrading from smaller rims, CARiD will also help you with your tire purchase to make sure the rubber you select is not only the proper size, but proper width and tread pattern best suited to your needs. Tires and wheels ordered together from CARiD will be pre-mounted and balanced at no extra cost to you before shipping.
- 3-piece forged aluminum construction offers high strength and light weight
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty on wheel structure
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Lip size may vary depending on the size and width of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.CARiD ADVANTAGE
Dedicated Wheel Experts Our in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
Guaranteed Fitment Your new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
Wheel & Tire Packages Save your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
Customization Options Whatever color you want, we can fully customize any rims in our in-house paint facility
State-of-the-Art Equipment We use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
TPMS Sensors TPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
Free Mounting & Balancing Order a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
Free Nitrogen Inflation Nitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
Free Installation Kit Your new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Based in Vista, California, Modular Society Wheels has been affiliated with Asanti Wheels since 2006. From wheels with finishes ranging from mild to wild, Modular Society has distinguished itself by combining creativity and rapid development with advanced engineering and high quality. Modular Society Wheels have been featured in many automotive and custom wheel trade publications, and their specializations are widely known throughout the industry.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge