M106 Chrome Wheels by MKW®. This custom alloy wheel delivers solid and stylish accents to your luxurious ride. Its unique lip stick feature available for all wheels in different finishes including chrome and gloss black with machined face.
The MKW range of wheel styles and finishes satisfies the most discerning customers, and the range of sizes and fitments makes it almost certain that you will find an MKW wheel that is perfect for your vehicle in every respect. All manufacturing and quality control systems meet the highest standards and all wheels exceed the load requirements imposed by both regulations and quality certification bodies. When you buy wheels from MKW you get the best wheels available in the market at prices that are almost impossible to beat.
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Custom Wheels
- One Piece Low-Pressure Cast Construction
- Powder Coated Finishes for Durability
- TPMS Friendly
- Exceed Load Ratings Required by Regulations and Issuers of Quality Certification
- 1-Year Warranty on Workmanship and Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
MKW was established in 1999 with a vision to reinvent the aftermarket wheel industry with unparalleled technology. With a lineup of the wheel brands MKW, MKW Offroad, Bazo, and Avenue, the company is able to offer a complete range of tuner wheels, large diameter wheels, and heavy-duty off-road wheels. MKW is constantly developing and designing new styles of wheels, keeping abreast of the competition. The company's growth since its founding and the ever increasing number of loyal followers proves that MKW is on the roll and that the company’s focus on quality and customer satisfaction is paying off.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge