Your Starion might be getting older but it’s still the kind of vehicle that begs to be driven since it’s comfortable and offers a fun driving experience. You want it to be running at its best and perhaps improve its performance which means that you need to install the right performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them to suit your vehicle and we offer them at prices that give you great value like our Mitsubishi Starion air intakes which give you big benefits but don’t wear the big price tag!
Getting the custom air intake is important because it’s through that component that your engine gets air from the atmosphere which it uses to run. There are different types including the short ram intake which removes the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that your engine gets more air or the cold air intake which allows your engine to get cooler air that burns easier. Because we offer them at great prices you know that you’re going to get the value for money that you deserve and the improvements will leave you wondering why you didn’t do it earlier!
- AEM Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$31.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- K&N E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$29.99 - $363.99
- K&N Air FilterK&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are...$29.99 - $363.99
- Airaid Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- Rugged Ridge Air FilterAir Filter by Rugged Ridge. Get increased airflow, better filtration and reduced maintenance with this high performance synthetic air filter. The increased airflow will improve engine performance, while the upgraded filtration...$26.99 - $36.99
- Spectre Performance Intake Manifold Bolts KitIntake Manifold Bolts Kit by Spectre Performance. Dress up your existing intake manifold or ease installation of a new manifold with intake manifold bolts. They're made from rugged steel and plated for corrosion resistance, perfect...$4.68 - $14.94
- Denso Air FilterAir Filter by Denso. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$5.64 - $30.35
- FULL Air FilterAir Filter by Full. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$2.82 - $45.07
- Full Air FilterAir Filter by Full. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$2.82 - $45.07
- Fel-Pro Engine Intake Manifold Gasket SetEngine Intake Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet...$2.82 - $131.35
- Fel-Pro Air Cleaner Mounting GasketAir Cleaner Mounting Gasket by Fel-Pro. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific OEM...$1.77 - $12.63
- Injen X-1058-BB Web Nanofiber Dry Round Straight Filter (3" F x 5" T x 5" B x 7" H) (X-1058-BB)Universal Web Nanofiber Dry Filter (X-1058-BB) by Injen. Shape: Round Straight. Flange Inside Diameter: 3". Top Outside Diameter: 5". Base Outside Diameter: 5". Height: 7". Pleat QTY: 45. This air filter is a major breakthrough in...$57.38
- Injen X-1059-BB Web Nanofiber Dry Round Tapered Filter (3.25" F x 4" T x 5.25" B x 7" H) (X-1059-BB)Universal Web Nanofiber Dry Filter (X-1059-BB) by Injen. Shape: Round Tapered. Flange Inside Diameter: 3.25". Top Outside Diameter: 4". Base Outside Diameter: 5.25". Height: 7". Pleat QTY: 45. This air filter is a major breakthrough...$57.00
- Injen X-1062-BB Web Nanofiber Dry Round Straight Filter (2.75" F x 5" T x 5" B x 4.5" H) (X-1062-BB)Universal Web Nanofiber Dry Filter (X-1062-BB) by Injen. Shape: Round Straight. Flange Inside Diameter: 2.75". Top Outside Diameter: 5". Base Outside Diameter: 5". Height: 4.5". Pleat QTY: 45. This air filter is a major breakthrough...$54.34
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.