- (6)Bed Mats & LinersMitsubishi Raider
- (10)Bed RailsMitsubishi Raider
- (408)Tool BoxesMitsubishi Raider
- (10)Headache RacksMitsubishi Raider
- (39)Bed RacksMitsubishi Raider
- (1)Bed SlidesMitsubishi Raider
- (25)Bed OrganizersMitsubishi Raider
- (69)Fuel Transfer TanksMitsubishi Raider
- (64)Tonneau CoversMitsubishi Raider
- (5)Car TentsTents
- (3)Bed ExtendersMitsubishi Raider
- (3)Tailgate LocksMitsubishi Raider
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsMitsubishi Raider
- (7)Tailgate SealsMitsubishi Raider
- (10)Truck Lift GatesMitsubishi Raider
- (8)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksTruck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- (1,465)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
- (2)Tailgate HandlesMitsubishi Raider
The Mitsubishi Raider is a pickup truck that was first introduced in 2005. In the year of its release, the Raider showed very low sales figures, which made its future unclear. However, Mitsubishi was determined to get into the truck market, so they continued production on the Raider for several years. In 2009, the Raider was finally discontinued after continuous low sales figures. Because of this, there are not a whole lot of Raiders on the road today, which makes them somewhat rare and sought-after, especially for import car enthusiasts.
If you own a Mitsubishi Raider, you should do your best to protect it from harm and keep it in good shape. Unfortunately, since it was never produced in massive numbers like Ford and Chevy trucks, there are not as many aftermarket parts available for the Raider as there are for more popular vehicles. Thankfully, here at CARiD we have sources that most distributors do not even know about. We have scoured the industry to find the very best truck bed accessories. So whether you’re looking for a bed liner, side rails, towing equipment, or any other truck bed accessory, we’ve got you covered! Browse our selection below and shop with confidence!
- DECKED® Truck Bed Storage SystemBlack Truck Bed Storage System by DECKED®. Work harder or play smarter with an innovative truck bed storage system from DECKED designed to raise the deck allowing you to store your gear safely and convenient, out of the way, and...Designed for easy storing and accessing your stuffDeck is made from recycles high density polyethylene (HDPE) co-molded to a 40 lbs. steel sub frame$48.00 - $1,219.99
- AMP Research® BedXTender HD™ Bed ExtenderBedXTender HD™ Bed Extender by AMP Research®. Multiple designs of bed extenders are available whether you prefer a cage with the maximum amount of room, one designed for use with tonneau covers, or one that’s custom-designed...$224.00 - $260.00
- Dee Zee® Tool BoxTool Box by Dee Zee®. When you need to organize and protect your valuable tools, Dee Zee knows how to do it just right. With this toolbox, neither Mother Nature nor a thief will be able to reach your belongings. Tough construction...$11.59 - $744.64
- TracRac® Truck Rack SystemTruck Rack System by TracRac®. G2 is the second generation of TracRac’s original truck rack system. The unmatched versatility, ease of no-damage installation, and high quality fit and finish will make your work truck work harder...$289.99 - $579.99
- Pendaliner® Under Rail Bed LinerUnder Rail Bed Liner by Pendaliner®. The Pendaliner gives you twice the protection of ordinary bed liners! Its skid-resistant top helps protect your cargo by reducing cargo movement. And its skid-resistant bottom helps protect your...Up to twice the skid resistance of other drop in or spray on bed linersAvailable in under-the-rail configuration$120.96 - $262.50
- Dee Zee® Specialty Series Narrow Single Lid Crossovers Tool BoxFor pickups with shorter beds or limited space, the Narrow Specialty Series features full width and narrow depth. Crafted from diamond tread aluminum in standard Dee Zee thickness, these boxes feature easy-to-use release handles,...Features bed-spanning width with narrow depth for pickups with limited spaceBoxes are available in multiple sizes$11.59 - $243.23
- Dee Zee® Red Label Double Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool BoxRed Label Double Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The Red Label series of tool boxes signifies durable, diamond tread aluminum construction. While overall designs and sizes mirror Dee Zee’s Blue Label commercial...Standard .056-thick aluminum construction with textured diamond tread patternTool boxes are available designed for above-bed and bed-level mounting at the front of your bed area, or along the side rails$11.59 - $375.98
- Dee Zee® Blue Label Side Mount Tool BoxBlue Label Side Mount Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The Blue Label series of tool boxes signifies commercial-grade metal construction. While overall designs and sizes are identical to other tool box series from Dee Zee, Blue Label boxes...Blue Label signifies thicker, heavy gauge aluminum construction which provides the highest level of strength for commercial useTool boxes are available designed for above-bed and bed-level mounting at the front of your bed area, or along the side rails$11.92 - $535.17
- Dee Zee® Red Label Side Mount Tool BoxRed Label Side Mount Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The Red Label series of tool boxes signifies durable, diamond tread aluminum construction. While overall designs and sizes mirror Dee Zee’s Blue Label commercial grade heavy-gauge series...Standard .056-thick aluminum construction with textured diamond tread patternTool boxes are available designed for above-bed and bed-level mounting at the front of your bed area, or along the side rails$11.92 - $303.75
- Dee Zee® Combo Fuel Transfer TankCombo Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. Dee Zee bolts a fitted tool chest to their L-shaped liquid tank to create the series of Combo Fuel Transfer Tanks which offer all-in-one transport for tools and non-flammable liquids. An...Aluminum versions offer standard .056 aluminum thickness for the toolbox, heavy-duty .125 aluminum thickness for the liquid transfer tankTraditional steel versions offer standard 20-gauge thickness for the tool box and heavy-duty 14-gauge thickness for the liquid transfer tank$200.62 - $1,053.84
- Dee Zee® L-Shape™ Fuel Transfer TankL-Shape™ Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. This L-shaped liquid transfer tank mounts to your truck bed to provide safer transport of non-flammable fuels and liquids. It’s easy-pour and easy-drain system will make you glad to...Reinforced, thick 14-gauge steel or .125 aluminum construction provides heavy-duty strength and safetyMultiple powder coat finishes are available to protect against scratches, chips, and tarnishing$200.62 - $842.45
- Dee Zee® Rectangle Fuel Transfer TankRectangle Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. These liquid transfer tanks mount to your truck bed to provide safer transport of non-flammable fuels and liquids. An easy-in / easy-out pour system will make you glad to leave heavy,...Choose thick, heavy duty .125 aluminum or 14-gauge steel versions that provide high levels of strength and safetyChoose from multiple colors of durable powder coat finish designed to resist corrosion, scratches, chips, and discoloration$200.62 - $789.75
- Dee Zee® Wedge Fuel Transfer TankWedge Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. Fifth wheel trailers can now be towed with your truck while keeping diesel fuel available. Durable, diamond tread aluminum construction is available in a choice of finishes that guard against...Specialty Series Transfer TankNon-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum$200.62 - $586.94
- Dee Zee® Hammer Head™ Combo Fuel Transfer TankHammer Head™ Combo Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. Dee Zee bolts a fitted tool chest to their 84 gallon Hammer Head liquid tank to create this series of Combo Fuel Transfer Tanks which offer all-in-one transport for tools and...Aluminum versions offer standard .056 aluminum thickness for the toolbox, heavy-duty .125 aluminum thickness for the liquid transfer tankTraditional steel versions offer standard 20-gauge thickness for the tool box and heavy-duty 14-gauge thickness for the liquid transfer tank$200.62 - $1,007.13
- Dee Zee® Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool BoxSpecialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Make the most of space that may be wasted on top of your pickup’s rear wheel well humps with this series of tool boxes shaped to wrap on top of and around them. Crafted from a...$11.92 - $245.25
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.