Vehicles have evolved from being just a 'tool' for transportation to an advanced and capable machine that can tackle a wide variety of tasks. Jampacked with premium technologies and controlled with the computer, they ensure a superior driving experience. However, most of the factory vehicle computers are calibrated very conservatively and intended to meet the needs of an 'average' driver. For those who insist on the latest trends in technology with every passing season and want to get the most out of their vehicle, manufacturers offer more and more sophisticated performance chips and programmers that will turn any daily driver into a performance beast.
We gathered an exhaustive selection of the finest performance chips and programmers to help you unleash the true potential of your Mitsubishi Raider. Get these top-notch products to fine tune your engine for a huge jump in horsepower and torque. Mitsubishi Raider performance chips and programmers contain performance 'tunes' developed and thoroughly tested with the dynamometer to provide you with exceptional function and quality you deserve. You can not only boost your engine's efficiency using performance chips and programmers, but also monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, etc.
- Hypertech® Max Energy Programmer (52501)Max Energy Programmer (52501) by Hypertech®. Premium Fuel: HP Gain 16. TQ Gain 16. Regular Fuel: HP Gain 15, TQ Gain 15. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this programmer also offers a host of innovative features listed...Designed specifically for gasoline enginesRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$299.00
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance Module (67023)V-Force Plus Performance Module (67023) by JET®. Change Engine Tuning. Read and Clear Diagnostic Codes. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- JET® Stage 1 Power Control Module (90401)Stage 1 Power Control Module (90401) by JET®. Improve HP/Torque/Throttle Response. Optimize Air/Fuel Ratio, Ignition Advance. To solve the problem JET developed a plug in module that attaches to the vehicle computer externally that...Provide Performance Gains Up To 30 Horse PowerEasily Installed In Less Than 30 Minutes$242.96
- JET® Stage 2 Power Control Module (90401S)Stage 2 Power Control Module (90401S) by JET®. To solve the problem JET developed a plug in module that attaches to the vehicle computer externally that can add up to 30 horsepower. The JET Ford Module optimizes the ignition spark...Provide Performance Gains Up To 30 Horse PowerEasily Installed In Less Than 30 Minutes$250.46
- JET® Stage 1 Power Control Module (90402)Stage 1 Power Control Module (90402) by JET®. Improve HP/Torque/Throttle Response. Optimize Air/Fuel Ratio, Ignition Advance. To solve the problem JET developed a plug in module that attaches to the vehicle computer externally that...Provide Performance Gains Up To 30 Horse PowerEasily Installed In Less Than 30 Minutes$242.96
- JET® Stage 2 Power Control Module (90402S)Stage 2 Power Control Module (90402S) by JET®. To solve the problem JET developed a plug in module that attaches to the vehicle computer externally that can add up to 30 horsepower. The JET Ford Module optimizes the ignition spark...Provide Performance Gains Up To 30 Horse PowerEasily Installed In Less Than 30 Minutes$250.46
- Autel® Advance Graphing OBDII Scan and Code CleaRing Tool (AUMD802)Advance Graphing OBDII Scan and Code CleaRing Tool (AUMD802) by Autel®. Covers Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden, Benz, Smart, Sprinter,...$350.00
- Autel® Engine and ABS Warning Code (AUAL609)Engine and ABS Warning Code by Autel®. The ABS + CAN OBDII DIAGNOSTIC TOOL AutoLink AL609 is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS warning light is on. Featuring ABS system diagnosis, TFT color...$184.95
- Hypertech® Temperature Module (89000)Temperature Module (89000) by Hypertech®. These Hyperpac Temperature Modules measure exhaust gas temperature (EGT) and display the information on your Hyperpac performance computer screen. These kits contain software, the...Developed to keep the EGT at approximately 1350 degrees Fahrenheit, even when towing maximum loads.Easy Installation$345.55
- TS Performance® Agri Power Series Extension Cable, 20 Feet (4110100)Agri Power Series Extension Cable, 20 Feet (4110100) by TS Performance®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by TS Performance features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$45.00
- AEM® X-WiFi K-Type Thermocouple and Wiring Kit (30-2067)Universal X-WiFi K-Type Thermocouple and Wiring Kit (30-2067) by AEM®. Includes: parts# 30-2065 and 30-2066. The thermocouple mounts in the exhaust to detect exhaust gas temperature. This thermocouple and wiring harness will enable...Enables exhaust gas temperature to be detected by X-WiFi Wideband UEGO Controller and EGT MonitorEnables X-WiFi to read EGTs from 0 to 1800°F$64.30
- AEM® 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier (30-2204)Universal 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier by AEM®. Get laboratory-grade accuracy for critical vehicle system temperatures like oil, air, coolant, disc brake, etc. with the 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier. Unlike...Guaranteed laboratory-grade temperature accuracy, even at the extremes of the temperature rangeAllows accurate monitoring of critical vehicle system temperatures like oil, air, coolant, disc brakes, etc$325.62
- AEM® K-Type Thermocouple Kit (30-2065)Universal K-Type Thermocouple Kit (30-2065) by AEM®. Includes: K-Type Closed Thermocouple Sensor, 1/8" Compression Fitting & Ring Terminal Harness. The thermocouple mounts in the exhaust to detect exhaust gas temperature. Includes...Useful for tuning when used with wideband UEGO sensorInstalls in exhaust stream$46.15
- AEM® K-Type Thermocouple Wiring Extension Kit (30-2066)Universal K-Type Thermocouple Wiring Extension Kit (30-2066) by AEM®. Includes: 10' Wiring Extension, 2 X 4-40 Hex Nut, 2 X 4-40 Screw & 6" Heat Shrink Tubing. This 10’ extension harness can be used to mate the AEM 30-2065 K-Type...Useful for tuning when used with wideband UEGO sensorInstalls in exhaust stream$20.57
- AEM® Micro-Relay Kit (30-2060)Universal Micro-Relay Kit by AEM®. Includes: Micro-Relay, Connector, 2 Large Pins and 2 Small Pins. Micro-Relay Kit will perfectly meet your needs and make your life easier with AEM accessories.Easy installation2 Large Pins$18.67
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
- Centric® Brake Hose$15.87 - $16.57
Mitsubishi Raider Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150